"You instigated this thought in her?" Rishab asked Veer through gritted teeth. Veer shook his head in no and hid behind his mommy in fright.

"Naira baby, stop crying and listen to daddy" Rishab spoke softly and wiped off her tears.

Naira hiccupped so Madhu made her drink some water.

Once she calmed down, Rishab gently started explaining her. "Naira, you and Veer are my blood. My twin babies, your mommy delivered and handed over to me after bearing 6 hours of sheer pain so don't think you didn't come from mommy's tummy..."

"But, daddy, I am not in that photo. There is only one baby and it's a boy so it's obviously Veer... Where am I?" Naira pointed to the photo frame lying on the bed.

Rishab had framed Madhu's pregnancy scan report and hung it on the wall in their kids' room along with their other childhood photos.

Well, this particular photo in issue was her 6th month scan, the scan in which she found out she was having twins and one of the twins was a baby boy.

Rishab was told only one baby and it was a boy so he had written on the scanning sheet with a red marked 'It's a boy baby"and framed it.

"And that's why I thought she was adopted." Veer piped in to justify his assumption.

"Veer!" Madhu smacked his head, of course mildly because she had never hit her kids seriously.

"Sorry"

"Naira..." Rishab lifted her up and placed her on his torso as he leaned his back against the headboard. "...first stop crying. You know daddy hates tears, right?" Naira nodded and clumsily cleared her cheeks from tear stains.

"Daddy didn't know you were in your mommy's tummy until you were born. You were a surprise baby to me."

"Oh!" Naira nodded.

"Why didn't you know? How is it even possible?" Veer asked intellectually. Madhu clamped her hand over his mouth shutting him up.

Rishab glared at his wife and gave her a 'explain' him look.

"Oh Veer!" Naira sighed dramatically. "I'm an angel, God's surprise gift to daddy... So daddy didn't know about my arrival" She said shaking her head at her brother's dumbness. "Right, daddy?" Naira asked smiling adorably.

"Of course, sweetheart" Rishab planted a kiss on her forehead and pushed her bangs aside from falling over her eyes.

"Then I am not God's gift?" Veer asked offended, after releasing his mother's hand from his mouth.

"You too, you both are precious to us" Madhu said and kissed her baby boy's head. "Now say sorry to your sister for making her cry"

"Naira..." Veer scooted closer to her and took her hand in his. "...you are too loud, too bratty and too annoying... You hardly fit in this family..."

"Veer!" Both Rishab and Madhu admonished in unison.

"But I believe you are my twin because you are crazy and obsessive for fish, just like mommy. You are a cry baby just like mommy..." Rishab chuckled hearing that. Madhu slapped his arm.

"Veer, say something nice, please" Madhu whispered in his ear.

"You are a drama queen like mommy" Veer added teasingly looking at his mommy.

"Hey! I am not a drama queen!" Madhu protested.

"Yes, you are" Rishab agreed with his son.

"Am I too, daddy?" Naira held his face with her little hands and asked, giving him her cute innocent look.