Prologue: We are coming

Ohaio Minna!^^ I haven't finished Cold Days yet but I thought that this would be fun to see what this story is about^^

This is somewhere on ther middle of the story to make you all be more excited about this story so i decided to publish a prologue^^ Everything will get more clearer as we go on the story but this is all I can give you until i publish the first chapter!

I'm not that good in describing outfits so please no hate ;P

Well let's start shall we!?^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sounds of sleeping souls could be heard in the quiet castle. The big moon were up and all awake. Lights from the moon were shining over the castle. A woman was walking in the empty castle's hallway. The moonlight were shining upon her dark face as she was walking to a big door in the end of the hallway. The blonde's hair were laying on her shoulders and ending at her chest area. Some of her hair was up in a ponytail with a feather and top/vest that she had on so it exactly covered the breasts. The keys were hanging on the end of the brown top/vest and on her arms were the sleeves from the top/vest. She also had an brown skirt with a belt on. She also had matching brown boots. The door cracked as she opened it and took a step on the big balcony which was above the big lake. She walked all the way to the end of the balcony and rested her hands on the cold railing. She looked over the silent landscape that stretched out as far as the eye could see. She could here the door open behind her and she turned around.

'' Couldn't sleep?'' A woman's voice asked.

Infront of her stood a Woman with blue hair. She had a blue dress that went all the way to the ground and her long hair were up in a ponytail.

'' Grandeeney what are you doing up so late?'' The blonde girl asked.

'' I could ask thy the same thing.'' Grandeeney said.

Grandeeney walked to her left and rested her arms on the railing and turned her head to the blonde girl and smiled.

'' Just thinking.'' The girl said and turnd around to rest her hands on the railing once again while smiling.

'' Missing thy friends back home?'' Grandeeney asked.

'' Yeah.'' She answered.

'' You will get home.'' Grandeeney said.

'' I know but...They need my help. They can't fight alone. They need us.'' She replied.

'' I know and thats why we are going to get to earthland and fight. Fight for thy home and thy family and everyone thats living in earthland.'' Grandeeney replied.

'' I know.'' She smiled.

Grandeeney played with the girl's hair.

'' You have beautiful hair thy know that.'' Grandeeney replied with a smile.

'' Arigato.'' The blonde girl answered.

''Lucy, thy know that we will always be here for you. Me,Igneel,Metalicana and the others. So for the love of god please tell us if something is bothering thy.''

Lucy laughed.

'' I will keep that in mind thank you.'' Lucy said.

'' I wonder if the others are watching the same moon as we do.'' Grandeeney said.

'' You know that it's impossible right? We are in a diffrent galaxy you baka.'' Lucy said and laughed.

Grandeeney laughed.

'' Thy right. But just what if it really was the same moon.''

'' Yeah. And you know.''

'' What?'' Grandeeney asked.

'' I think I will never get used to the way you all talk.'' Lucy said.

'' How come? Everyone speak this way do they not?'' Grandeeney asked.

'' No. We say you not thy.'' Lucy said.

'' Oh. But thats just the way we talk.'' Grandeeney said while smiling.

'' I know I know.'' Lucy laughed.

They were standing there in silent watching and observing the full moon.

'' Natsu...Minna be safe. We will come and help you all.'' Lucy thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What have happened?

What is lucy doing together with the dragons and what fight is it that fairy tail is fighting?

Find out what's going on in Fairy Tail: The Last World