Chapter 1: Hello~

Pov: Val

I get out of my expensive house, my purse is over my shoulder. I have my phone in my hand as I hear the ring tone of Virus.

"Hey." The background of this call is screams in agony. I turn on my watch to see a male with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. I blush slightly as the guy looks at me with cold, mencining eyes. I end the call and I get in the open door. I tell my driver to go to Morphine Headquarters. I get there quickly, I go through the door to the boss of Morphine.

"Hey!!" He looks startled. I put my phone on his desk and he scratches the back of his head.

"That is Virus' partner, a really weird guy. His name is Trip." I nod as I grab the files about my assassin victims. I'm about to leave, I see Virus and Trip. I tackle hug my brother and he falls on the ground groaning in pain. I get up and help him up.

"Trip meet my sister same age as you, Valentina or Val." I nod at the tall blonde beside him.

"Remember at the institute, Val?" I stick my middle finger at him with a smirk.

"Yes, bro! You forget I killed 15 guards!!!"

"Anyway, tell Aoba to get his bloody ass to get ready for work." I walk away with guys whistling at me.

'Dumbasses.' I leave with Trip looking at me.