Too many things

Teacher P.O.V
Class,next Monday we will be going to the zoo,you must stick with your teacher at all time and with your classmates that's all you need to know after I told the class we were going to the zoo one student looked as though she was planning something anyways it's probably nothing.
Mina P.O.V
The zoo right,I have just the best idea to kill Ayano chan I will bring her to live with lions forever but how will I do that.Right after class Ayano and I was heading to karate class surprisingly we were the first ones there I did thought of getting a knife and kill Ayano there but as soon as I thought of it Budo came in and talk to Ayano for like the whole practise.I was so angry and decided to change my plan I will bring Ayano to the forest and push her down the hills and stab a knife in her before she falls down just in case she's still alive.
Ayano P.O.V
I saw Mina looking a bit weird when I was talking to Budo I thought that Mina might have a crush on Budo but I knew I was thinking to much.I change back into my school uniform after school I waited for Taro to leave school surprisingly when Taro came out he started talking to me and noticing me and being really kind,I knew it was love I was meant for Taro he belongs with me.He walked me home and cared about my safety I thought about it all night.
Taro P.O.V
I don't know what have gotten into me why did I walk Ayano home,all I know was I can't tell anyone especially Budo and Amai but it's kinda late I should brush my teeth then go to bed.I thought about Ayano the whole entire night .
Budo P.O.V
Rise and shine to me it's morning better get ready today I am really looking forward to school I don't know why but I feel like it's a good day,I hope it's something about Ayano I went in the bathroom and saw a note I wonder who it's from.I opened the note it says meet me under the cherry blossom tree at 5:00 sharp.thats right I can write a note to Ayano and tell her to meet me at cherry blossom tree after school it's gonna be perfect right after I forgot all about the note.I put on hair spray to make my hair shiny I got to school and lucky me,it's already class time I ran to my class and I saw a new student her name was Odessa she had rose lips and blonde bright hair and beautiful sky blue eyes but she wasn't as pretty as Ayano in my opinion.She looked as though she had a crush on me because she sat next to me when there was hundreds of spots in the classroom,she looked at me and winked I thought how weird.
Odessa P.O.V
I meet the cutest guy on earth I saw his strong muscles and his pretty black eyeballs I walked over to him and sat down,his name was Budo what a nice name I knew he does karate the first time I saw him.I also noticed the girl he was staring at instead of me.I walked over to her at lunch time and asked her she's name,it was Ayano I asked her about Budo and that I hope no one else has a crush on him.She told me her crush she said his name was Taro yamada she pointed to him yuck I yelled in my mind he is so not my type,not my type at all cause I like boys that are strong,tall and very cute.At least now Budo will have to be with me since Ayano doesn't like him so his only choice was me.
Mina P.O.V
I overheard what Odessa and Ayano was talking about I was surprised that Ayano had a crush on the most useless boy in the school but now I know Ayano doesn't have a crush on Budo I don't have to kill her but I do have to take good care of Odessa.I rushed over to them hey you must be the new kid Odessa right?I really want to be friends with you before she even said she will be my friend I told her my crush which was obviously Budo. I can tell she looked surprised and angry at the same time and was planning something but she doesn't know what I know.Ayano just sat there surprised and she barely talked it was just me and Odessa talking about Budo.
Taro P.O.V
At lunchtime I went to the bench where I normally sit I went over there and saw Ayano,Mina and someone else I bet she's the new kid she did look very pretty.I ran over to them and as soon as I came Mina and Odessa just rolled their eyes while Ayano blushed and looked at me with the most beautiful eyes ever I finally know the difference between beautiful and just pretty.