Gas station

Jisoo P.O.V
I woke up at 6:30 and got dressed to make food for me and my members.I head a door open and it was Lisa coming out of her room already dressed for a place we are going to day."Good morning Lisa did you sleep well?" Lisa said"Yeah I slept great how did you sleep jisoo unnie?" "Very well and when we are done with breakfest let go to a gas station to find some snacks for later.""Okay"She said with her cute baby voice.Rose and Jennie then came out of there rooms and sat at the table.I served them their breakfast."Good morning""Morning"they said as they started to eat."Me and lisa are gonna get some snacks later at a gas station for the park we are gonna go to."
"Okay me and rose will get everything else ready" Jennie said with a cute smile.

AFTER 3 HOURS
Lisa and Jisoo arrived at the gas station."Jisoo unnie it's a little cloudy you don't think it will rain at the park right?!" "Don't worry Lisa it will be find we should start looking for things we will eat and drink." " Okay" Lisa went to go get some water but she accidentally bumped into a tall boy with blond blueish hair who she thought was attractive."OH NO I'm so sorry!" The boy said "Woah!" And laughed. "I'm really sorry I didn't hurt you did I "said Lisa. "It's totally okay no worries". He said while getting strawberry water.Lisa laughed saying "you like strawberry water too." He said "Yeah it has a really good flavor to it"He smiled "Not that many people like this kind of water." "I know right I love this water." "Um...sorry but what is your name." Said the boy."I'm Lisa." "What is your name?" She said with a cute smile."I'm bambam" He started to think about how cute Lisa was and really wanted to get her number to become friends."Um I know this is kinda weird but can I have your number I would love to become friends"He said smiling looking into her eyes. "Sure." He gave her his phone and let her put her number in.She wrote "Strawberry girl🍓 Aka Lisa" as the contact name.She then gave him her phone and he did the same and wrote as the name "Strawberry boy🍓(Bambam)". "Well I better be getting my drinks now or my unnie might kill me for taking to long"She said and laughed."Are you going somewhere today" "Yes I am going to a park with my unnies today"She said very happily and bambam couldn't stop thinking about how cute she is."No way me too I am going to a park with my hyungs"They both started laughing.Them someone behind bambam called him."Ah Bamabam-ssi what is taking so long."