March to April

{Lauren's P.O.V}

"Good morning Scott. I said. "Morning Lauren..." Scott said tiredly, "Sorry if I kept you up last night, at least I have about two more weeks!" I said excitedly. I was so excited to meet our two children Scarlet and Layton. Scott and I decided that the girl's name should start with Sc like Scott's and they boy's with La like mine. "Yeah, it's going to be great, and everyone is coming down tomorrow to spend those two weeks with us, Kyle and Yammy are even bringing Dante." Scott told me. "Really they are?! That's going to be amazing!" I said.
The next day...
Everyone got here pretty early. "Hey girl, how you doing?" Yammy asked. "Pretty good actually!" I said. "I haven't had morning sickness the last couple days, so I don't feel horrible." I told her. "But Scarlet and Layton have been kicking a lot." I said. "Ohhhh that's good! You want a strong baby Lauren. Or in your case I should say babies." Yammy said smiling. "Yammy..." I said rolling my eyes. "I saw you don't upload facecam videos right now." Yammy said. "Yeah I haven't the past few months, and I just put my last video up till these two are born." I said. "Really? You did?" Yammy asked. "Yeah I did, it's called Taking A Bit Of A Break." I told her. "Well we can't wait to meet Scarlet and Layton!" Joey and Meghan said in sync. "You two are so crazy." Stacey said rolling her eyes. "We know!" They said.