A Chill Day

{Lauren's P.O.V}

"It's a beautiful March day out. Is it not Scott?" I asked him. "You're seemingly happy this morning..." Scott said. "I'm just glad this will be all over next month." I said. "Yeah I can't even understand what you're going through." Scott said. "You don't even know the half of it..." I said sitting in the deck chair. "Hey I gotta go record One Life. I'll see you when I'm done." Scott said then kissed my cheek and went inside. I went out to the grass in the backyard and gazed up at the clouds. "I know he was a jerk to me, but I wonder how Bobby's doing..." I whispered.
Later that day...
"Hey Lauren, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to the mall with me today?" Scott asked. "Sure, there's a couple things I needed to pick up for these two anyway." I said. "Great, go get ready we're going to leave in about an hour." Scott told me.

[Scott's P.O.V]

"Come on Lauren! We gotta go!" I said. "I'm almost done!" Lauren said. She was right earlier when she said I don't even know the half of what she's going through. Then Lauren walked out and I asked, "Ready to go?" "Yeah I am..." Lauren said.
About fifteen minutes later...
We finally got to the mall. We walked right in and Bobby was sitting by the fountain in the lobby. "Hey Bobby..." Someone said. "Oh hey Sailor." He said. "Isn't that your ex?" This Sailor girl said pointing to Lauren. Bobby looked over at Lauren and I and said, "Y-Yeah that is Sailor..." "Hi..." Sailor said waving to us. Lauren walked right up to them. "Hello you two." She said smiling. "Lauren, you look different..." Bobby said to her. I walked up and stood next to her. "Oh hey Scottish Boy." Bobby said to me. "My name's Scott..." I said. "Yeah I'm sorry, you never really told me your name..." Bobby said to me. Sailor and Lauren were talking to each other when I heard Sailor exclaim, "Really?! Congratulations!" "Sailor? What's wrong?" Bobby asked. "Oh nothing sweetie! Lauren was just telling me that she's pregnant with twins!" She said. "R-Really? Congratulations Lauren and Scott!" Bobby said. "Wait are you being sincere?" Lauren asked. "Yeah I am, and maybe we can just be friends?" Bobby asked me. "For now..." I said shaking his hand. "Oh crap! I forgot I have to go get that stuff for them!" Lauren said. "I won't keep you if you have to o get something." Bobby said. "Alright maybe we'll see you later?" Lauren said waving to Bobby and Sailor.
At home...
"Well that was weird." I said to Lauren. "Kind of, remember the last time we saw him there?" I asked. "Yeah he wasn't exactly very nice to us..." Lauren said. "Well do you just want to hang out and watch movies the rest of the day?" I asked Lauren. "Of course!" Lauren said.