I wish I never met him. I too wish we never had sex. He's the one who's complicated, not me. I was the one who tried over and over again to keep us strong, while he never tried. He's just too stubborn. He always has to have things his god damn way. I'm done with him. I'm so do-

  My body slams into someone roughly from my fast pacing.

  My eyes meet Aaron's. His hands are on my biceps while his eyes are lowered down at mine. He presses his eyebrows together. "Rosie? What's wrong?"

  I try to free myself from his grip, but he doesn't let go.

  Tears keep streaming down my face as I squirm beneath his grip.

  I'd rather go back to my dorm to be alone. I don't think I have it in me to explain my misery.

"Rosie," He snaps while restraining me.

  I try to pull harder, tears still pouring down my face. "Let go of me!" I growl and stab my right elbow into his stomach, causing the momentum to throw me forward from his grip.

  I quickly sprint towards the elevator, trying to get away so I can be alone at last. Before I can press the button for the doors to open, I feel arms wrap around my stomach, pulling me against a hard body.

  I kick my legs while banging my fists on his arms.

Aaron quietly sushes, "Sssshhhh." He whispers by my ear, "It's okay, Rosie. It's okay."

  I surrender, relaxing all of my muscles until my body slides down onto the floor.

Aaron relases me and walks around to face me. He offers his hand. "Come. I know a place you can talk about it."

* * *

  I'm glad he took me here. We're at the beautiful cliff he took me last time to talk.

  We stay inside his car with the heater on, watching the snow turn the earth white.

  After a silent moment, Aaron finally asks, "What happened?"

  I stare at my lap, finding a way to structure my sentence.

  How do I explain everything without crying again? I know that I should talk about this, but I can't figure out how.

"You don't have to reply." He assures. "I can take you back right now, let you sit with your thoughts. . .or we can both stay here. We don't even have to say a word. Your choice." He grins to the side while leaning his head against the seat, his eyes on mine.

  I think about it just as Dean's words haunt me again. He claims that he never loved me, that I'm too complicated to love. I try to work things out and he just pushes me away. How could he? After everything we've been through, this is how he's going to treat me? I frown.

"No." I snap, fury building up in my chest. "There's nothing to talk about."

Why waste my time crying over someone who told me upfront that he doesn't love me? Just because I never said it, didn't mean that I never loved him.

  My teeth grit together, my face burning from my anger.

"Are you sure?" He asks, his eyebrows raising.

  Why couldn't Dean be more like Aaron? Dean was never as considerate as he was? Aaron never wants to control me or be a dick about anything. He's always been there for me. He's patient and generous. How come I've never noticed this before?

"I'm sure." I declare and push myself towards him, my lips pressing onto his.

   He stills beneath me, his hands in the air as I continue to kiss him. After a couple seconds, he gently pushes me away, his eyebrows pressed together. Our faces are inches away from each other.

"What are you doing?" His eyes glance down at my lips, then up at my eyes.

  I slowly pull away with a sigh. My eyes shut tightly. "I'm sorry. . .I didn't mean-"

  Suddenly, his hands grab both sides of my face as he presses his lips into mine. He kisses my bottom lip while his right hand finds my waist.

  I crawl over the gear shift so I can straddle his lap, our lips not moving away from each other. His hands grab my hips as I grind against him, his boner pushing against my underwear beneath my skirt.

  I can hear him softly groan in his throat.

  Without thinking, my libido urges me to unbuckle his jeans.

  His hands fetch my wrists as he pulls his lips away. Breathlessly, he asks, "You sure you want to do this?"

  I nod and smack my lips against his again, my fingers unbuckling his jeans. His hands slide up my thighs and to my hips to fetch my panties. His fingers pull them down until they're off completely.

  He quickly pushes me onto the passenger seat so that he's on top of me. He thrust into me, causing me to moan.

My hand smacks against the window and slides down.