"According to our reports , it is said that Mr raj gopal varma is planning to take over the gupta firm"

" when asked Mr adity who now have authority for some decisions , he denyed giving us any information "

" the final decision will be done tomorrow in  conference held in Delhi head office of gupta empire .were  majority and voting declares
Future of the company"

"For more news stay connected to ABP news "

  Arnav was shocked knowing the sudden information , he knew sanja gupta , he was good person who helped him in setting up factors in urban areas , He also met him in many businesses party's , he was kind and perfect business man he knew personally.

Dilling aman " aman get me all information about gupta empire "

"U have 30mins , I need it immediately" arnav said measuring the length of his room  .

After 30 mins.
Arnav was still in his room , waiting for arnav call .

When aman phone rang he revived it in 1st ring

"Yes aman , spill it " arnav said getting alert.

" Sir Mr sanja gupta and his brother hold 85% shares "

"I knw this  aman tell me about family and what's this media telling about gupta empire "arnav said greeting his teeths.

" sir,  sanja gupta and Dev gupta were dealing with vagas in London so from last 3 years  the  entire family settled down in London but few days the entire family was flaying back to India as the deal was successful done , but unfortunately the entire family met terrible plan crash accident and spotted death"

"What about that girl"arnav said

" yes sir she is 21 year old , she was doing her architecture engineering in London university with her 2 other cousins,  she did her 12th and doing her engineering in same collage , as she was  still studying she stayed back in London but her family met with plane accident while returning back to India"

"So were is she now "

" she is in India sir , may be tomorrow she will be present in meeting "

" fix my meeting with  mr adity Roy immediately , if he dint agree force him and let it be private " arnav said walking to his walk in closet to get ready for meeting .

__________________________________________________
Adi and keerti were sitting in silence , wondering what to do in tomorrow meeting were as Khushi was in her room locking herself away from both of them .

When his phone rang
"Mr adity Roy, this side aman maruta tm ASR PA"

" yes how can I help u "Adi said

"U dint heard me , I said I'm arnav Singh raizarda PA"

" arn. U mean ASR the AR owner" Adi said In shock.

" yes, Mr adity ASR wants to meet u immediately , before u deny me think about tomorrow meeting " aman said .

"Hmm oki" adi said .

"Good , will get u location be there soon " saying aman ended the call .

"Keerti ASR wants to meet me "adi said looking at her .

" why"

"I don't knw yaar, hopefully something good it should be "

" u going adi"

"Yes keerti, I have to go , I'm having some positive vibes after this call ,I will be back soon , just try to make Khushi have her dinner " saying he walked to his room to get dressed to meet the king of fashion industry 1st time , till date he heard about him many times .

*********************************************

Arnav dressed in causal shirt and blue jeans , walked inside his cabin , adi stood up seeing arnav singh raizada for 1st time .

"Sir I mean hello sir "adi said extending his hand for handshake.

Arnav was shocked seeing adi.

"You "

"Sir I'm sorry for that day in temple I was really In hurry"adi said remembering the temple incident.

Arnav realised now everything , filling all missing puzzle was fixed .He understood everything now , so that girl was sanja gupta daughter .taking few mins to digest the truth.
Composing himself again .

" take a seat "Mr adi. Arnav said setting on his chair playing with paper Weight.

" let's not waste time , knowing what day tomorrow and how important it is for gupta empire" arnav said looking at confused adi.

" I purchased 15% shares from Mr veer gul , so legally I'm 15% share holder of gupta empire" arnav said .

Adi was still in confusion.

" we need another 36% shares for saving the company and I knw entire well states that it will be owned by the blood member which is sanja gupta youngest daughter or els the company's in similar failed have right to takeover the company. And which is happening so "

"Being the clueless in business surrounding , the youngest can't handle the business knowing raj gopal varma played his clean cards .We knw tom 90% risk is there for gupta empire "

" don't question me , do as I say , we will save the company" arnav said looking at shocked adi face .

" how I mean how sir " adi said stermming.

" don't think I'm playing for my profits , sanja gupta was one business men I knew personally, it's just I want to help his company  , he was my one ideal " arnav said seeing the shocked adi so he thought to clear his doubts.

Adi was bliss after many days , he was not having any doubt with  ASR , he is man with commitments and he is best knw for it  and most importantly he was one cunning businessmen ruling fashion industries.

Soon arnav being telling adi his plan adi was OK with plan even sacred to knw  khhsui reaction.

_________________________________________________

Driving back home arnav was thinking about Khushi

"So it's Khushi "

" u kept haunting me , see u tomorrow miss Khushi gupta"arnav said having small smile on his face .