1.

Kentrell POV

I shook B up in the studio while we all geeked my new unreleased song.

We really came from nothing.Literally.

To stealing,robing,and skipping school for a come up. All I got to say is If we wanted it we a take it,thats if we aint have it.

So let me take yall back to them days we was broke. 14 years old out on a mission with a empty stomach.

3 Years Before Today

"Come on,Come on!" I called out to Ben while on watch out.

He came out with my Grandmom rent money and we ran out the back door towards the dark alley.

A smile spreaded across my face that only I could tell was there cause it was so dark outside.

"You know what to do son" I tapped his shoulder telling him to stop where we was and I saw him shake his head yeah making us go our separate ways after he gave me the money.

Walking through the back door I shut the door queitly not trying to wake up my lil brother,big sister or my Grandma.

"OOUUU KENTRELL WEA YOU B- Stop boa be quiet" I shhssed my lil brother walking pass the living room.

"Where have you been Kentrell you know it's 12 in the morning,right?"

I reversed myself from walking past the kitchen to go back and talk to my grandma.

"Yes ma'am." I handed her the money.

She looked so happy,and thats all I want ha to be.

"Come here child," She pointed for me to come over to her"I am so blessed to have you." I got pulled into a hug and minutes later I felt tears hit my shirt.

Shit aint gone always be like this hea Grandma, Is what I wanted to say but I just hugged her back,going with the flow.

Een though my stomach was on go I didnt bother checking the fridgerater before I left cause I know it a be empty. That shit always be empty.

"You straight?" I asked my sister putting my head in her door.

She nodded and I left.

She aint straight though. Or my lil brudah,they prolly aint even ate a thing today cause I didnt. All the money always go to bills so I just try to help when ever I can.

I should known she wasnt gone tell me the truth,She a quiet guh and prolly one of the nicest to be growing up in the nawf. Ima always ask her no matter what though.

I just cant wait to get out the struggle one day. Shid,Ion know what Ima do to do it. But I know Ima be out in the world making big money moves.

________________
Gimme Feed Back <<