|First Meeting|

Reactions

Gordie~ You had just moved to Castle Rock. As you were talking to a girl at school when someone catches your eye.
They were staring at you but when you saw them they gave a wave. You returned the favor and smiled. Later on that day he became your math partner. Basically you two clicked and become best friends instantaneously.

Chris~Honestly, you too thought Chris was just like his family name stated

Chris~Honestly, you too thought Chris was just like his family name stated. Their reputation had gotten worse since reports of his father becoming a drunk sprang up. Although, you knew Chris since you were in kindergarten together.
It wasn't until 6th grade that you got into an argument that ended the friendship extremely fast.
It wasn't until you both got partnered in class when you had been forced to talk to each other.
You two didn't talk much at first but eventually gave in and had a genuine conversation. You decided to say sorry for ignoring him all these years and being a horrible friend. He just gave you a slight smile and joked about how dumb that was. He also apologized.

Teddy~ You were friends with Vern

Teddy~ You were friends with Vern. He decided he was going to introduce you to a couple more of his friends to which you agreed upon. He led you through town and up a hill. It seemed like it took forever to get there but you bared with it.
There up in the branches sat a old treehouse. You heard yelling and laughing as Vern approached the ladder and knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" You hear someone yell. "ITS VERN! Come on you guys!" He shifts and waits.
Finally the hatch opens and a face pokes out from the corner. It was a dark haired boy with a red shirt. You had seen him wandering around school once in awhile. You climb up and they all stop and stare at you.
"Vern! You cant just bring random girls up here!" The dark haired boy shakes his head.
"I'm not complaining" You hear someone speak from the corner and look to see a kid with glasses. You roll your eyes and crisscross your legs.
"I'm Y/N...uh Vern said he wanted me to meet you guys" You look around. The treehouse was kinda small but that didn't really bother you.
"I'm Gordie this is Chris and that...is Teddy" he nods toward Teddy as he smirks at you.
"Well...it's uh...pleasure to meet you" you answer. The rest of the time was small talk but you got into a full on conversation with Teddy. The whole time you were being really sarcastic but trying not to let a mean streak break through. Everyone else joined in on the conversation and you become instant friends with them all.

 Everyone else joined in on the conversation and you become instant friends with them all

Vern~You were at the park with some of your friends when four boys walked by. You notice that the shortest couldn't stop staring at you. So naturally you decided to tease him. You showed of your biggest smile and winked at him.
That caused a wave of red wash over his face as he stared blankly. You just laugh and turn your attention back to the conversation you were having with your group.
"Did she just?" You hear one of the boys say and smack the short ones arm.
"I-"
"Holy shit Verno y..." their voices trailed of as they turned the corner. You actually wanted to get to know the kid. He seemed kinda cute.
The rest of the day the boys teased Vern for not talking to you which caused him to be upset. Until, Monday rolled around and he had a conversation with you.