Chapter 9 - Klaus' Jealousy?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Liz: ... N-No! I shouldn't get depressed over things like this! I still have other things more important to do...yeah..

Liz slapped her cheeks with her hands and encouragingly opened the door.

Liz: (Here goes nothing!)

Liz opened the door and walked outside. She closed the door behind her and turned around, which she saw Klaus standing there. Recalled what have just happened, Liz found it unbearable to look him in the eyes so she averted his gaze.

Klaus: ...Let's go.

Klaus turned around and started walking away.

Liz: ...Ah..wait..!

Liz hurriedly followed Klaus, only she kept a distance from him. While walking, Liz took a peek at Klaus' broad back, her heart squeezed inside her chest. Liz touched her neck where has been touched by Klaus, a uneasy feeling tingle inside Liz.

Liz: (...He looks like he doesn't care about what happened.... Why it make me so hurt.....?)

With those thoughts in mind, Liz casted her eyes on the ground all the way.

........

After a while, they arrived at the ball room.

Liz: ..This is....the ball room..

Klaus: ..I will take my leave here.

Liz: H-huh? Wait-!

Klaus turned around and left. Liz's face saddened as she walked inside the room alone, both feeling hurt and nervous to see the new teacher. But someone she wasn't expecting was standing there waiting for her.

Liz: S-Sigurd?!!

Instead of a new teacher, Sigurd was standing in the middle of the room. Noticed Liz, Sigurd came to Liz smiled.

Sigurd: Good morning, my princess. Are you feeling well today?

Liz: S-Sigurd?? Why are you here? I thought today I'm going to have a new lesson??

Sigurd: Well, I'd be lying if I say it's not true. But today's an expectation, I'll be teaching you today.

He turned around and walked a few steps.

Sigurd: But still...I was surprised that Klaus came running to my place and tell me to teach you today. He even said that he had discussed with your new teacher to teach you tomorrow.

Liz: K-Klaus?? He did that??

Sigurd: Yes. And he seemed to did it in a rush though. Because, he was sweating and panting when he came to me.

Liz: ... (..Maybe he didn't want me to wait, did he?...)

Sigurd: Anyway...

Sigurd turned around again and offered Liz his hand.

Sigurd: Can I have the pleasure, my princess?

Liz: Y-Yes...my pleasure..

Liz took Sigurd's hand and let him lead into the center of the room.