Ch. 2

(Sirius)

I was furious, my pup and hatchling were in trouble and the Minister was doing nothing about it. "I demand that someone goes and checks up on them. This has blood and that filthy muggles CUM on it, WHY WOULD THEY NOT BE IN TROUBLE!" Remus came over. "Now, now Sirius, I'm sure that it is nothing to worry about." Fudge said to me. "I have to agree with Black here, this in deed his sperm on this paper and Harry's blood along with Axelia's, she may be powerful, but she is still only fourteen years old." Snape interfered to the conversation. I looked at Snape, he was actually agreeing with me. He hates me. "Fine! Remus you can go there, but do not go in unless it's an emergency, Severus, please go with him." "Tsk.....Fine but only because my favorite student is there. I knew that Dragon was Snape's favorite student. Harry was like James when it came to potions, He was average, but yet not good at it. I love Harry from the bottom of my heart not only as a godson, but as a lover. Remus feels the same.

(Severus)

Lupin and I appereated to 4 Private Drive, Lupin smelled the air and his eyes turned that golden hazel and growled. "What in Merlin do you smell, Lupin?"

"Blood. I. SMELL. BLOOD!" He raged and knocked down the door. My eyes widened and ran inside. "Expecto Patronum!" I yelled. "Find Harry and Axelia." My doe nodded and ran upstairs and stopped at the door that had at least 10-12 locks on it. "HOW DARE YOU ABUSE NOT ONLY ONE BUT, TWO MAGICAL CHILDREN. YOU WILL BE IN TREASON FOR THIS!  T. R. E. A. S. O. N.!" I heard  Lupin yell from downstairs. "Alohomora!"  I was furious to find not only Potter on the floor, but AXELIA on the floor surrounded by a pool of their own blood. I looked over to the bed, and i saw a memory of Harry and Axelia singing "Can't Help Falling in Love" with Axelia playing the Ukulele.

 Wise men say only fools rush in 

 But I can't help falling in love with you 

 Shall I stay? Would it be a sin 

 If I can't help falling in love with you 

 Like a river flows, surely to the sea 

 Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be 

 Take my hand, take my whole life, too 

 Cause I can't help falling in love with you 

 Like a river flows, surely to the sea 

 Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be 

 Take my hand, take my whole life, too 

 Cause I can't help falling in love with you 

I couldn't believe my eyes. Axelia was here supporting Harry. She was the only one who knew of this. Lupin came into the grabbed Harry from Axelia saying, "MINE, MY MATE!" I was shocked. I could feel a connection with Harry. "Lupin, you go with Harry and Axelia and appereate them out of here. Got it." Lupin nodded and grabbed Axelia and appereated out of here. I grabbed their school supplies. Axelia's posters and Music Albums and appereated out of here.