Allies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I havent been on lately! I have drama, tesrs, and projects since I only have like two months left of school!
Next Chapter Will Be a Cato Prov! - Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wait! No, this cant be happening! I cannot fall for him!

I was looking right into Lover Boy's eyes. I positioned to kill him when he jumped up and grabbed my wrist. "I can help you! Dont kill me! I know where to look for Katniss and signs of her, so I can help you," he said as his grip tightened. He started to position his knife and aimed it at my gut.

"Okay. Ill let you help us, but if you try anything..." I was about to finish when Lover Boy cut me off.

"I know, I know. Ill be dead! Now lets get going before we both are," he said pulling me in the direction I came from.

His grip loosened on my wrist as we walked. We said nothing to each other as we walked. I couldnt help but look at Lover Boy. His eyes a shimmering baby blue, a baker, I could tell. He was very nice and was also very kind as he warned me of sinkholes and quicksand. He dropped my wrist as soon as we got into the clearing of the cornacopia.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Where have you been! You said a few hours, not eight!" Cato almost yelled at me as I walked out from behind the coracopia.

"Sorry, time got away from me. Im fine. Nothing happened," I said snapping at him. I saw him ready his weapon an turned quickly around with a knife in my hand as well.

"Hey! I thought nothing would happen if I helped you! Were you planning to ambush me!?!?" lover boy says as he follows me to camp. His hands raised above his head.

"Oh, yeah. He is okay. I told him that he can help us. You know, find Katniss," I said sharply to everyone about to attack him. When I said this, they all relaxed and sat back down.

I sat down on a log and patted next to me so that Peeta would sit. He thanked me and then sat down. We talked for the night about Katniss, and our lives. I think that he knows more about me than Cato does.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"So what is your life like back home?" I ask him.

"Not too bad. I mean it is district twelve..." Thats right! Hes from the outlining district! How did I forget that!?!? "... but other than that. I bake bread and cakes in my fathers bakery..." I was right! He is a baker! The eye color gives it away!  "...thats pretty much my life. How about you?" Great now that he told me about his life. I have to tell him about mine! What did I get myself into!?!?

"Well to start..." I lean in close to him so I can whisper to him. "I have been secretly training for the games since I was five." he laughed and gestured for me to continue. "I got picked to volunteer when I was twelve, and continued to train until this year. Since im 18 I have to volunteer for my districts tributes," I said to him.

"Thats really cool. Well we better get some sleep." he said. I looked around and realized I was already dark and that everyone else, but Cato was asleep. I agreed and showed him where he could sleep. I then layed a few feet from him and fell asleep myself. Cato can keep watch tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that it was so short! Next one is a Cato's Prov! I hope you enjoy it so far!!! - Enjoy the rest!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~