When all else fails, just Reload!

Tagiru's P.O.V.

Team Xros Heart just won ANOTHER basketball game but, I'm not as exited as I used to be. Gumdramon isn't here anymore to say I didn't shoot a single point worthy ball. Taiki and Yuu always say I never scored anything but, it isn't the same anymore.

"Hey, Earth to Tagiru! You still in there?"

"Tagiru, get a grip for a minute! We're supposed to meet my sister and the others soon!". I look up to find Taiki and Yuu in front of me, still in their basketball uniforms. I sigh and stand up with my basketball bag on my shoulder.

"Fine but shouldn't you guys change already?". Yuu rolled his eyes while Taiki smirked.

"You're kidding right? You're still in uniform too. Plus, we've been places in our uniforms before, it's no big deal Tagiru". I look down at my clothes and saw I still was in uniform, not my clothes. I could've sworn I changed. Have I really lost it without Gumdramon?

"Oh yeah...". Taiki and Yuu sigh simultaneously before Yuu says

"We didn't want to do this but, you leave us no choice". Before I can wrap my head around what he said, Taiki unzips his basketball bag and pulls out a water balloon for Yuu and himself. I take a step back, but my distance doesn't mean anything. They both have good arms. Soon enough, they both land good hits on me. Then, Taiki turns his bag over, revealing at least twenty water balloons.

"Holy shit...". I start running all over the place but, I'm unable to dodge any of their shots. Then, something inside me ignites. I instantly dive for the water balloon pile and grab as many as I can. Then, I start throwing like crazy at both of them, laughing the entire time. As soon as I'm done, Taiki and Yuu are laughing so hard, they fall to the floor. Soon enough, I find myself in the same position. Once our laughs die off, Taiki and Yuu stand up. Yuu offers me his hand and I take it.

"Thanks guys". Yuu let's go of my hand and says

"Don't mention it. But remember, you owe us".

"Oh you owe us big time"

"B-but why?". Yuu groans when Taiki says

"Dude, today's when everyone in Xros Heart gets together. We do this every Saturday. Ring any bells?"

"Yeah, but, why do I owe you?". Yuu sighs and says

"We agreed to spend the day around town today"

"Uh, aaaaand?". At this point, Yuu looks ready to knock some sense into me. And let's face it, it's the best seeing him like this!

"We're late, and you know that my sister will kill us if we don't get there by 3 o clock.". Shit. Now I get it, but a little too late.

"What time is it?". Taiki checks his watch and his face goes pale.

"2:50". I laugh and tighten my goggles.

"We've got time, let's take the shortcut"

"Even with the shortcut we'll be late!". I smirk at Yuu's pitiful worried tone.

"Not if we run". Taiki laughs and grabs his bag.

"Only one way to find out!". Yuu and I grab our bags and run out after Taiki. We sneak behind and between countless buildings. We don't stop running no matter how much we want to. After a while, we finally see Yuu's house. We run even faster than before. Taiki makes it there first with Yuu and I right on his tail. The door opens without warning and we dog pile on the floor. Suddenly, I remember the most important thing. The time.

"TAIKI!!! WHAT TIME IS IT?!". He looks at his watch and sighs

"2:59!!!". Yuu laughs weakly and says