Seeker

Have you ever read a book or watch a movie/TV show and the characters are in a timed high-risk situation, but they still take the time to have sex? You're sitting there thinking what is wrong with their priorities. They can't afford to lose any time. All their attention should be on solving the problem they're in, seeing as how their lives literally depend on it. I'm here to tell you that they do it because they need to relieve stress. They need a moment of bliss to be able to think clearly about the problem at hand. Or maybe this is all bullshit that I made up in my head to justify why we were having sex when we should be researching and fixing the cabinet.

I moan, throwing my head back as I rotate my hips to hit my sweet spot. Using my hips, he pushes me down as he thrusts up into me. My hands went from my breast to his chest to steady myself as an orgasm ran through me. He flips me over and gives me a couple of deep thrusts before he reaches his own climax. I shivered as he shot his hot cum inside me.

"That is a great way to start the day." Draco rolls off of me.

"Too bad we don't normally wake up early enough to start every day like this." I giggled, as I got out of bed to get ready.

"I don't normally get in early enough to have an early morning." He yawns, slowly getting up. "I'll take the bathroom first because I'm faster." He walks over to the door.

"Knock first, I share that bathroom," I remind him. I didn't need to have another argument with that girl about how she didn't want my pervert boyfriend walking in on her again. It happened once while she was popping a zit in the mirror, but the way she talks about it you would think she was getting out of the shower. He pounds on the door and goes in after not hearing anything.

I thought back to his last comment and snorted. We were pretty even with the time he took on his hair. That fact was proven when he came out of the bathroom after I changed into my uniform, brushed, and straightened my hair. I went into the bathroom to use the toilet and brush my teeth. I came out to sit on the vanity desk. I wave my wand to put on some natural color makeup for the day. I smack my lips together and spin around in the chair.

"I've been waiting forever." He sighs dramatically.

"Just be lucky that I have magic. It would have been ten times longer manually." I tease.

"Those poor muggle men," He shook his head. I laughed as I got up and picked up my bag. He grabs my bag from me and we walk out to begin our day.

I was leaving my last class, happy to be done with them for the day

I was leaving my last class, happy to be done with them for the day. Blaise came up from behind me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I got an opportunity for you."

"What opportunity would that be?" I ask as he guides me somewhere. He stops in front of the quidditch arena. "Why are we here?"

"Draco quit the team. Our second-stringer got seriously hurt and doesn't want to play anymore. We haven't been able to find a replacement." He pulls me into the arena.