"We could do this all day."

"This is persecution. Why can't you leave me alone? What did I ever do to you?"

"You tried to kill us and destroy this entire planet."

"Apart from that."

*Time Skip*

"So, you're a Slitheen, you're on Earth, you're trapped. Your family get killed but you teleport out just in the nick of time. You have no means of escape. What do you do? You build a nuclear power station. But what for?" the Doctor asks.

"A philanthropic gesture. I've learnt the error of my ways."

"And it just so happens to be right on top of the rift."

"What rift would that be?"

"A rift in space and time. If this power station went into meltdown, the entire planet would go boom!" Jack explains.

"This station is designed to explode the minute it reaches capacity" {Y/N} says.

"Didn't anyone notice? Isn't there someone in London checking this sort of stuff?" Rose asks.

"We're in Cardiff. London doesn't care. The South Wales coast could fall into the sea and they wouldn't notice. Oh. I sound like a Welshman. God help me, I've gone native" Margaret says.

"But why would she do that? A great big explosion, she'd only end up killing herself" Mickey says.

"She's got a name, you know."

"She's not even a she, she's a thing."

"Oh, but she's clever." {Y/N} pulls the middle section out of the model they were all looking at and turns it over to reveal electronics.

"Fantastic" the Doctor whispers.

"Is that a tribophysical waveform macro-kinetic extrapolator?" Jack asks.

"Couldn't have put it better myself" {Y/N} replies with a smile on her face.

"Oo, genius! You didn't build this?"

"I have my hobbies. A little tinkering."

"No, no, no. I mean, you really didn't build this. Way beyond you."

"I bet she stole it" Mickey says with his arms crossed.

"It fell into my hands."

"Is it a weapon?" Rose asks.

"It's transport. You see, if the reactor blows, the rift opens. Phenomenal cosmic disaster. But this thing shrouds you in a forcefield. You have this energy bubble, so you're safe. Then you feed it coordinates, stand on top, and ride the concussion all the way out of the solar system" Jack explains.

"It's a surfboard."

"A pan-dimensional surfboard, yeah."

"And it would've worked. I'd have surfed away from this dead-end dump and back to civilisation."

"You'd blow up a whole planet just to get a lift?"

"Like stepping on an anthill."

"How'd you think of the name?" {Y/N} asks cutting into the conversation.

"What, Blaidd Drwg? It's Welsh."

"I know, but how did you think of it?"

"I chose it at random, that's all. I don't know. It just sounded good. Does it matter?"

"Blaidd Drwg."

"What's it mean?" Rose asks.

"Bad Wolf."

"But I've heard that before. Bad Wolf. I've heard that lots of times."

"Everywhere we go. Two words following us. Bad Wolf."

"How can they be following us?" {Y/N} shakes her head.

"Nah, just a coincidence. Like hearing a word on the radio then hearing it all day. Never mind. Things to do. Margaret, we're going to take you home" {Y/N} says.

"Hold on, isn't that the easy option, like letting her go?" Jack says.

"I don't believe it! We actually get to go to Raxa. Wait a minute! Raxacor..." Rose starts.

"Raxacoricofallapatorius" the Doctor says.

"Raxacorico..."

"fallapatorius" {Y/N} adds.

"Raxacoricofallapatorius. That's it! I did it!"

"They have the death penalty. The family Slitheen was tried in its absence many years ago, and found guilty with no chance of appeal. According to the statutes of government, the moment I return, I am to be executed. What do you make of that, Doctor? Take me home and you take me to my death" Margaret says.

"Not my problem" {Y/N} says with a shrug of her shoulders.

---

~Bread 🍞