➳chapter two➳

Start from the beginning

"Don't fall in love with him!" She shrieked from the street outside, knowing I could hear her from my window.

I turned around to my laptop, opening it.

I had honestly forgotten I had Finn's page open, so when I blindly clicked the mouse I clicked the follow button.

Jack Dylan Grazer, you are such a screw up.

I have the mental capacity of a teaspoon.

I quickly hit the unfollow button, but it was too late. He had requested to follow me.

Oh god, do I decline it? Do I accept it? I have a lot of pictures of me on my profile, what if he tries to move in on me? Oh god, oh god.

It was like he was a ninja lurking in the shadows, like seriously dude, who follows back that fast?

A few seconds later, a dm popped up. A request. From Finn.

He's really trying to kill me.

Finn's point of view

I declined Sadie's offer to hang out with everyone at her house after school. They were just going to watch movies we'd seen a thousand times and eat junk anyway.

"Buzzkill alert," Millie muttered, texting someone. Probably some poor girl she was playing around with. Sadie didn't care, she did the same.

"Excuse me, miss, but I'd like to keep my high GPA and if doing 20 hours of homework in a 24 hour day means maintaining it then I'll do it."

Gaten rolled his eyes, letting go of Caleb's hand to punch me in the arm. "Dude, we all get the best grades in the school, but we still have fun."

"I have fun! At least I fuck different people while you losers are cuffed."

"Maybe we just have less cold, dead hearts than you do," Noah shrugged, scraping his feet along the sidewalk. "Not our fault you're a hoe."

"Whatever," I laughed. "I'm young, and safe, I'm allowed to be a hoe and break people's hearts cause it's my thing. Now, maybe I'll go try to make a plan on how to get that little fuck toy, what did you say his name was again?"

"Jack Grazer," Gaten reminded.

"Yeah, him."

I finished all of my homework within an hour, finding myself extremely bored and regretting not wanting to watch movies and eat junk with the others.

My phone buzzed in my hands, a notification popping up from Instagram. Usually I'd ignore it if I was watching youtube, but this one pulled me in.

'jackdgrazer started following you'

Oh? Isn't that that boys name?

I smirked, sitting up and clicking on his profile.

Fuck, its private.

I requested to follow him anyway, even branching out to send him a dm.

I laughed to myself as I thought of what to type out. This seemed like an easy fifty bucks.

Me: hey! You're new at school, right? Sorry about my friends earlier, they can try to act tough ;)

Go big or go home.

If I wanted to get in with him, I had to sell it. Sweet talk, waving in halls, stuff like that.

He looked like the type of innocent boy that would fall for it, and seriously, why else would he follow me if he wasn't looking to fuck me?

Don't get too cocky, Finn. It's the more innocent ones that are hard to catch.

I laughed again, shaking my head and laying down. I took a quick screenshot and sent it to the group chat.

Sillie Sink: boiiii already?

Sillie Bobby Brown: damn u quick. Rip my $10

Gayten: how are you just gonna sell out your best friends like that

Gayleb: yeah bro that's cooold

Me: I'm in it to win it dudes, and it looks like I have an EZ pass to $50 cause he followed me first

Sillie Bobby Brown: and what if he doesn't accept your request, fuckwad?

Me: oh, he will. They all do eventually ;)

'Message from jackdgrazer'

Jackdgrazer: who is this?

Jack's point of view

It took all my might for me to not fling myself out of my second floor window.

I knew I couldn't call Reylynn, she'd have my head within a second. Any of the losers would probably sob in despair if I texted them for the first time telling them how much of a fuck up I was

Or they'd laugh their asses off, both options are interchangeable.

Finnwolfhardofficial: um, you followed me, haha. I'm Finn, I go to your school ;)

His winks annoyed me. Or maybe that was just some sort of sexual frustration.

Me: oh, that was probably just my baby brother fucking around with my phone

I don't have a baby brother.

Me: so yeah, bye

Finnwolfhardofficial: well, you must have been looking through my page already for him to find me, but whatever you say princess ;)

___________________

Are my stories getting better or worse? The world may never know

I already know what's gonna happen in this and so do you probably lmao whoops