Chapter 1

Misaki Ayuzawa

It's been awhile since I hadn't recovered about what happened earlier...

Flashback

"Usui Takumi, I will be your maid whether you like it or not! And that's final!" I said shouting infront of him...

"Geez, fine. Just don't be such a pain in the ass." He muttered before turning his back on me again...

"I promise I won't be." I whispered full of determination and a smile plastered on my face

What was I thinking?! That's so embarassing! Good thing his stalkers weren't there to glare at me, but still I can stand up for myself.

Wait, he agreed right? I'm his maid now! How much would he pay me? And where would I sleep at night? Would I sleep in his house? Oh my god!

His family would think that I'm his girlfriend or something! Oh wait, I will come to their house to be his private maid! Hohoho! How malicious of me! *laughs weirdly*

I looked around to find Usui's seat empty, where could he be? Probably making girls cry again. Such a troublemaker, tsk!

I slacked the whole day, what's the point of studying anyway if you don't need to worry about scholarships and grades at this rate? I am now free! Wipee! *dances in her head*

After classes I hurried to where Takumi is. I'm gonna ask him where he is living so that I wouldn't disturb him and make him give me a ride to his house...

There, I saw him leaning on the wall, resting his head on it with closed eyes.

I carefully approached him and tapped him on his shoulders. "Usui-kun..." I said as I tapped his shoulder continously...

"What do you need now, woman?!" he asked with an annoyed tone and still with his eyes closed.

"Uhm sorry to bother you, but what's your address? So I could go straight to your house after." I explained

"Why in the world would I tell you?" he asked still with closed eyes

"Uhm... Hello? I'm your new maid remember? Misaki Ayuzawa at your service!" I said with a happy tone...

He then opened one eye to take a look at me "Oh it's just you." Usui-kun said...

He then gave me a ripped paper from a notebook page with his address on it. "I thought you'd ask. Be there before I get there, I told someone to buy you a maid's outfit, it's at the guest room, you will be sleeping there and you should be wearing the outfit always, understood?" he said blankly. I then nodded trying to sink in everything he had said awhile ago.

"Will your parents be there when I get to your house?" I asked... "It's my condominium we're staying to." he said looking in thin air...

"So we're going to your condominium with your parents?" I asked out of frustation, I was confused, okay? "No, you dense idiot! It's just gonna be you and me okay?" he said looking annoyed as ever. I wonder how all these girls keep on admiring this monster?

"Ju-just us?" I asked stammering... Why am i even stammering? He's not going to do something bad, r-right?

He smirked, geez! That sent shivers down to my spine!

He then leaned closer to me to whisper in my ears... "Yes, just you... and... me..." he said then suddenly blew on my neck. That sent thousands of shivers down my whole body now!