CHAPTER 1: NEW BEGINNINGS

☆ALICIAS POV
The alarm is annoying the life out of me.
Hi my name is Alicia Evans. Today i am graduating as a qualified therapist.
My love life is horrible I have been to busy for that.
But look at me I am 23 years old woman,who is going to make her parents proud.
I hear someone calling me .
Ally!!that's my crazy bestie Ntando
Me:hey I am here
Ntando :You look gorgoues
Me:thanks
Ntando:You are sizziling look at you fat ass, thick hips and you are so beautiful and your big beautiful eyes.
Me:stop it you making me blush (i am sure you are confused why she complimented me,she is lesbian she just discovered herself but love her anyway )

Ntando:You should get a man
Me:we both know I am to busy for that.
Wow I am getting late for one of the most important event of my life.
When we arrived at the university it was full.I got my certificate,you should have seen my father he couldn't stop smiling
After my graduation Ntando forced me to go and party with her

1 week later
I am now a qualified therapist.I have been looking for an office and i got one.I posted about my services in social media but no one has contacted me.
5 DAYS LATER
I got a call,wow my first cleint
Caller:good afternoon is this Alicia Evans?
Me:yes how can i help you?
Caller:I heard about your services and need to set up a therapy session.
Me:sure but I need your details
Caller:Lindiwe Jacobson
Me:I'm thank you miss see you tommorow.
Caller :it's Mrs (she dropped the call, wow)

I have to dress to impress.So I decided to wear my tight white dress with a gold belt, black stilletos and my LV bag.
FUCK this woman just cancelled her appointment.

I decided to call my friend Nikita I needed a breather and Niki was the girl for that.She agreed.I decided to wear my mom jeans, tucked in t-shirt and my platform heels with my nude clutch bag.
20 minutes later Nikki arrived ,she looked stunning.
When we entered the club all the eyes were on us i don't blame them we are2 attractive women. Nikis mission is hooking me up with someone in a club really
Then suddenly my eyes met the most gorgeous man.

He was this tall guy, dark in colour,with the most beautiful hazel eyes,kiler smile he was also a bit buffy,he had a an adams apple which i find sexy.He kept looking at me,which made me nervous.
Funny thing Niki noticed.

Her:I can see someone drooling
Me:I am not
Her:Ally I am not stupid I know you are attracted by him.
Me:okay i am
Her:what are you still doing here?go and make a move
Me:nah I don't want to seem like a loose girl.
Her:You care too much of what people think of you
Me:it's called dignity
Her:That diginity of yours is just why you are single and no ring.
Me:ok (i started walking towards him. Gosh he is stunning even his laugh is awesome and like Angels singing )

Him:hey miss (sounding sexy I just froze he continued )are you okay.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi my name is Yolanda I just need people's comments If I can continue with my book.Hope you enjoyed my chapter.
Xoxo😍