Speechless

Suddenly your phone began buzzing uncontrollably.
You checked to see tons of Instagram notifications about people liking and commenting on your picture.
'I AM GOING TO KILL PHICHIT AND OTABEK!'
You read through some of the comments.
'Wow and just when the (nationality) princess couldn't get any better!'
'Tbh I'm more of a Mila fan but there's no denying that these are v good!'
'‭‭[Y/N] you're amazing!'
'I love you [Y/N]!!!'
'Aww I love your work [Y/N] but can't we see some [S/N] (yours and Yuri's ship name)?!' Someone asked.
You looked at the username to reveal the comment was from no other than Viktor.
Then your whole feed began to revolve around you and Yuri.
"Fuck off Viktor!" You said out loud as you also typed it.
Unfortunately your phone crashed before you could press send.
"FUUUUUUCK!" You yelled.

************
Your phone finally decided to work.
You immediately clicked on the Instagram app to reveal lots of notifications.
'Well she isn't saying no....' Someone commented from a while ago.
You scrolled to the most recent comments.
'OMG DID ANYONE SEE THAT POST THAT WAS UP FOR LIKE A MINUTE?!?'
"Huh, what fucking post?!" You said aloud.
Someone had replied to that commenter.
'Yeah I saw it! Did you see Yuri P's story on snapchat? Apparently [Y/N] was hacked and the caption was a lie!' "The fuck they talking about?!"
'What was the caption?' You typed, attempting to be polite.
'Omg [Y/N] I love you! The caption said that Yuri was kinda... your... boyfriend.' The person typed back quickly.
'Well that's a goddamn fucking lie, k?' You typed quickly and furiously.
'Yep!' They immediately responded.
Then Viktor suddenly commented too.
'[Y/N] don't be so mean to your fans! Oh and by the way I want everyone to make fan art of [Y/N] and Yurio and post it under the hashtag #[S/N] and I promise to review all AND like the post and follow the users whos fan art I especially like😉.'
You quickly typed back.
'Back the fuck off Viktor, and NOBODY do as he says!'
'I'm sorry [Y/N]...' comments came flooding in varying slightly.
Then you got tagged in a post, 'already?' You thought.
You opened the post to see chibi versions of you and Yuri holding hands.
'I drew this a while ago, I felt like now was the exact right time to post😉.'
You decided to turn your phone off, but first you ranted at Viktor.

************
You were gazing out of the window, like you had being doing for a while now.
You eventually turned back to see everyone in your room.
"The fuck do you all want?! And what the fuck, why do the doors in this hospital open silently?!"
"Hmm, come to think of it, they've all been that silent." Yuuri said whilst rubbing his chin in contemplation.
"We brought you your things." Otabek said whilst handing you a few bags.
You looked inside to see your animes, your cat clothes, books, your gaming consoles (psp, PSVita, DS, ect) along with other necessities.
"Hmmm, pretty good, but you aren't getting a thank you!"
"It was Yuri so I wasn't really expecting one." Otabek said.
"Oh, then fine Yuri gets a thank you, wait, where is he?" You said, although you realised he wasn't there when everyone first arrived in your room.
"Yakov made him stay and keep practicing for tomorrow." Viktor said.
You had completely forgotten that the men's Grand Prix was tomorrow.
You gave Viktor a death stare whilst you slowly nodded.
"He...he..." He let out nervously.
They stayed for a bit then the boys left to go practice, leaving you, Sala and Mila.
You were all talking.
"So, [Y/N], now that the boys are finally gone." Sala began.
"We REALLY need to know," Mila continued.
"Do you like Yuri?!" They shouted simultaneously.
"No." You said simply.
"C'monnnnn." Sala whined slightly.
"It's obvious you do." Mila said.
"No, what's obvious is that you like Otabek." You said whilst pointing at Mila.
"And you like Seung-Gil Lee. So don't give me any of that 'it's obvious' crap." You said.
Both of their jaws dropped and they were rendered speechless.
You smirked and reached to close both their mouths.
"H-How did you?-"
"Because I'm smarter than all of you." You said whilst taking out a book.
"Whaaaaa?!?"

YO READERS!!!!
Hello everyone!
Thank you for 600 reads!!!
Hope you liked the chapter!
Be sure to vote and comment
if ya did.
K buy guys!
😸
-Authorchan