Seeing is Believing

I stared in the mirror at the wound he had left it was gold and healing like a brand. I was still very confused about well everything. He made it so easy to want to believe and trust him. "What are you thinking about?" I covered the bite with my sweater. "Nothing." I smiled. He chuckled. "You should know a little more about me and mates. Wanna go for a walk?"
We went out to the backyard, turns out he has a whole forest back here. As we began to walk I got nervous and fidgety. I didn't know what I didn't know. "You must be very curious as to why I bit you and other questions but I want to explain the basics then you can go bat shit crazy with questions." I laughed. "First off I am a werewolf which is both animal and human, I have a wolf and I can become my wolf. I change when I am angry or whenever I please. You are my soul mate and obviously human, you were made for me and I for you. Last night I marked you which basically is a emotional and spiritual bond between us that last forever." I tried to process everything he was saying without asking questions. He began again. "Between this bond I can feel your emotions, hear your thoughts, and sense you from worlds apart." I couldn't help it. "Why can't I feel your emotions and hear your thoughts?" "It's somewhat different in our case but you still would have to bite me and allow our dna to mix inside of your body." "So when will I get to bite you?" He smirked. "When we properly mate." We had to have sex for me to be connected to him. I didn't know how I felt about that. "You have any other questions love?" I thought for a while. "How old are you?" He chuckled, "28, another?" "Can I see your wolf?" I said shyly. "Of course baby girl, anytime you want." Trent started undressing and for some reason I felt no reason to revert my eyes. Once completely naked, I was satisfied at what I saw. He was gorgeous. He growled and in seconds a enormous grey wolf sprang forth then bowed down to me. I couldn't believe it even if he was standing right in front of me. I slowly guided my hand over his head and he whimpered. I pet him gently as he purred. I was at a loss for words. My eyes wouldn't deceive me. This crazy man was who he said he was and that meant I was who he said I was too. "Can you change back?" He whimpered again but changed back into a man. "Were you pleased with him?" Men and their egos. "He's beautiful, your beautiful. I'm speechless." "You don't have to say anything my love just say yes. Yes to me and to being with me." We stopped walking. "It's getting kind of dark we should head back." "Get on." He gestured to his back. "No I'm too heavy." He picked me up like I was piece of tissue and began running back toward the house. When we got back we went upstairs to wash up for dinner. "So this mark shows that I am yours and no one else's and protects me?" I asked slowly and thoughtful. "Yes my love." "I want to mark you." "What? Pena you know what we have to do." "I know. I know but you are unmarked so others don't know that you are spoken for." "What is Pena jealous?" "No but if what you say is true and you are truly mine and I'm truly yours than others should know as well." I had seemed to make my mind up about something I knew nothing about , pride will do that to you. I was too prideful to admit that I did want everything he was saying and more. If he could make forever possible I'd let him be my Prince Charming. My virginity seeming not that of importance after all these years of salvaging it. "Take me." It was shaky and unsure but I meant it. I wanted him, bad. "Not tonight Mi Amor, lets go eat and come to bed. Start another day one step at a time, we have forever." I liked the sound of that, I wasn't really ready yet. Even though I wanted him to bare my mark as well, timing is everything.