Milyon’s breathing grew rapid as she covered her mouth with her hand, she couldn’t believe that Carti was about to do this. Not for one second had she expected this… not this. Carti flashed a small smirk before turning his black and gold snapback to the back, he had meant to take it off but it slipped his mind. He then pulled something out of his back pocket; he opened it, and showcased an 8-carat emerald cut, diamond ring. He had it designed by Jacob and Co. Milyon squealed at the magnificent, yet simple diamond.

“Will you do me the honor of being my wife, Milyon Carter?” he asked, not even speaking loudly enough for the crowd to hear but they had gotten the idea. Carti held his hand out for her to grab, she handed him her left hand.

Milyon was in so much joy in that moment that tears involuntarily fell from her eyes. Carti just waited in anticipation for her reply, tuning out the roaring crowd, he had expected this kind of reaction. He licked his lips. “My arms getting tired, ma…” he chuckled. Milyon smiled a smile so large; her happiness was displayed not only by her smile but her eyes, too.

Milyon inhaled and exhaled before replying, “Yea...” she said, barely able to speak, her voice shook.

Carti grinned, blushing. “What was that, ma? I ain’t—” he started to say.

Milyon giggled, nervously. She then let go of Carti’s hand, and slowly took her time getting on her knees; she wanted to be face to face with him. Her protruding stomach was touching his rock solid midsection. He smiled, not liking that she’d gotten on her knees but he let her slide anyways. She grabbed both sides of his face. “Yes, Cartier King, I will marry you.” She said, planting a passionate kiss on his lips. He embraced her, and placed the rock on her ring finger. She glowed at its gorgeous shape and shine. Carti then stood up half way before picking Milyon up into his arms, bridal style.

Their audience was now surrounding them, being congratulated and erupting with more applauds. But Milyon saw no one but her man as he carried her in his arms, staring into her beautiful eyes. He knew this was the woman he’d spend the rest of his life with up to his dying days.

“I love you, Mil’.” he said to her. He saw nothing but her in that moment and not even the flashing cameras could snap him out of his trance.

Milyon smiled a soft, loving smile. “I love you, too, Cartier.” She said, they shared another kiss before he let her down. It was then that they were both attacked with hugs and smiles.

***

Catalina dialed Mace’s number. She had been in the states for weeks now and could find nothing more interesting to do but shopping and gambling, which she sucked terribly at. She hadn’t talked to Mace since her last scheme to try and get to him.

Luckily for her, he answered. “What?” he answered, harshly.

Catalina smiled, ignoring that. “Uh, I just call to see what you are doing.” Catalina said, twirling a lock of her long, curled hair with her fingers.

She heard Mace sigh loudly through the phone. “Yo, I’m at my sister’s baby shower right now, I’ma hit you back later, a’ight?” he said. Catalina heard loud cheering in the background.

Before she could respond, he hung up in her face. Catalina stared at the phone in disbelief, she pouted. She sat, annoyed for a moment before coming up with an idea.

Catalina dialed her father’s number, he answered right away. She told her father that Mace had invited her to his sister’s baby shower and that she’d lost her invitation. She asked him if he could give her Mace’s location right now. She knew her father knew because he kept tabs on his business, which meant surveillance also. Camilo was skeptical because he couldn’t be sure if the address he had for Mace’s last location was for a baby shower. But Catalina practically begged him, so he gave in but only with the agreement of her security tailing her there and once she confirmed that it was a baby shower, they would leave.