College boys

Y/N P.O.V
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stared at my new campus. It was so big!! I snapped back into reality when my mom said "It's beautiful isn't it" "Yeah it is," I replied "It really is". "Okay, a few things before I leave, 1 get good grades, 2 listen to your professors, and 3 Don't get fooled by those college boys, they are nothing but trouble." "Okay mom" I replied. "Oh, and I love you so so so so so so so so much!!" She said. "I love you too mom" I replied. She kissed me on my forehead, headed to her car and drove away. Since class only started tomorrow I decided to look around. I saw a cafe. A little coffee wouldn't hurt, I thought. As I went over, I saw a group of boys way older than me at a table. The were all laughing. I then ordered a caramel coffee. I sat at the table next to the boys and took a sip of coffee and looked over at the boys. One with really blue eyes looked back at me. We locked eyes. After like 20 seconds of staring he looked away. I looked away too and blushed.I then saw a guy with purple hair whisper something in his ear. The blue eyes guy then glanced at me and blushed. What did he say?, I thought. After a few minutes I threw out my cup and tried to find my campus. After 23 minutes of looking I found it. I walked inside. The room was pretty small with two beds, two closets, two dressers, a tiny stove, a microwave, a couch and a TV. I put my clothes in the closet closer to my bed. I set my phone on the dresser. I checked the time. 5:00 pm. I took my phone off the dresser and texted my BFF Brielle.
Y/N: Hey!! Do you like college so far?
Brielle: Ya!! What bout u?
Y/N: Its alright.
Brielle: Did ya meet any cute boysss!?
Y/N: Um.. I guess you could say meet..
Brielle: Omg totes cool!! What's his name?? Is it cute??
Y/N: Erm, idk his name yet 😆
Brielle: Wow Y/N, The one time you meet a cute boy you don't even know his name. Classic Y/N.
Y/N: Hey!! 😡
Brielle: Jk.!
Y/N: oh lol
Brielle: Gtg, byeee
Y/N: Bye
I then watched TV and fell asleep on the couch.

(Just a note, if you are a boy you can still read this, I Have a boy p.o.v as well. Anyways byeeeee!!!)