Part 2

Ethan's pov:
I laid on my bed, thinking, trying to figure out what her name could be.
'Madison'? 'Maggie'? Gosh I don't know.

"Uhh." I sigh as I get up from my bed and make my way down to the kitchen where Grayson, Cameron, and my mom were having a conversation.

"Hey, what are you guys gossiping about?" I said in a girly voice causing my mom to laugh.

"We were talking about how there's gonna be a new family moving in next door in a couple of days." My mom explained.

New family? Next door? Neighbors? We haven't had one of those since, well ever since my dad was here.

"Wow, neighbors, it's been a while since we've had one of those." I said grabbing an apple from the fruit tray in the middle of the table and taking a bite out of it.

"I know right, it's gonna feel so weird having people next door," Grayson said.
"What sucks is we can't be as loud as we were before haha." Grayson says causing us to laugh.

"Yea well you two are the loud ones, Cameron is always on her phone, to busy being mind controlled by that box to even interact into our conversation." My mom says causing us to look at her.

After my mom said that Cameron's head shot up to see us staring at her.

"Oh sorry." She said putting her phone down.

"So when exactly is the family moving in?" Cameron asks.

"In like 2 days." My mom answers.

"What are they?" Grayson asks.

"What do you mean?" My mom questions.

"Like what's their ethnicity?" He asks.

"Oh well from what I've heard their a Hispanic family." My mom says.

"OOO should be fun." Grayson says.

I just stare at him weirdly while laughing at his question.

"Hey mom, how many kids do they have?" I ask.

"They have one, a girl. She's actually in yours and Grayson's grade, maybe you can show her around the school when she gets here honey." My mom says.

"Yea sure." I smile at her while she returns one.

2 days later.

Right now I was looking out my window focusing on the teenage girl unloading stuff from their
U-haul.
I'm not being a freak I swear, I'm just trying to figure out how she looks.
So far all I have is she has raven colored hair. Just then I see Cameron go up to her and hand her a basket full of sweets, I still couldn't see her, her back was facing me. I look down at my floor just thinking. Ugh I just want to know how she looks is that a lot to ask for?

When I look back out my window from thinking I see Cameron pointing to my window while talking, I see her head about to turn but I duck as fast as I can so she won't see me. I wait a while until I peek a little to see if their still gazing at my window, thankfully their not. Cameron smiles then waves goodbye while walking back to our house, I instantly get up from my knees and make my way downstairs.

"She's so nice, and she's really pretty too." Cameron explains to my mom.

"Awe what's her name?" My mom asks.

"Oh it's M-" she was about to say it when Grayson came running down the stairs running into me making us both fall to the floor face first.

"Ugh," I groan while Grayson is on top of me.
"Get off of me you bozo!" I say harshly.

"Oh sorry, are you ok bro." He says handing his hand out for me to take.

"I'm fine." I say getting up on my own.

"Why were you even standing on the end of the stairs for?" He asks pointing to the stairs.

"Can I not stand on the stairs in my house?" I say.

Grayson just rolls his eyes and goes to the front door opening it then closing it going for his afternoon run.

I groan and smooth out my shirt as Cameron is calling my name. I pretend to walk in casually, acting like I wasn't just eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Yea?" I ask walking into the living room.

"Mom and I are going to the grocery store real quick." She says.

"Alright, I'll just stay here. Alone. Like always!" I say.

Cameron laughs her evil laugh.

"Loser." She says as she walks out the door with my mom.

I roll my eyes and smile going upstairs.

-------
A couple of minutes later.

Im laying on my bed going through my Instagram when I hear the doorbell ring.

I lock my phone then put it inside the front pocket of my basket ball shorts and make my way downstairs.

I don't even bother to check through the peep hole before opening it to reveal the girl next door.

She's gorgeous.

"Hi." She says.

"Hello." I say kindly standing there awkwardly, considering I was shirtless.

"Um I was wondering if Cameron was home? She promised me a tour of Eastwood." She says.

"Oh unfortunately she's not home right now, Cameron and my mom went to the grocery store." I explain.

"Oh, alright well can you tell her if we can reschedule for tomorrow maybe?" She asks.

"Yea, yea I'll let her know." I say smiling.

She returns the smile and begins walking off.

"Hey!" I yell causing her to turn around.
"How about I give you a tour of Eastwood?" I offer.

"Well if it doesn't cause you any trouble then, sure." She says.

"Alright let's go." I say closing the door behind me.

"Um don't you think you want to put on a shirt before going?" She asks stopping me.

I look down to remember I didn't have a shirt on.

"Don't want the whole world to see your pecs now do you?" She says making her and I laugh.

"Haha I'll be right back." I say blushing.

I turn back and make my way inside the house.

"Do you wanna maybe come in?" I ask.

"Sure." She smiles while making her way inside.

I go upstairs to put on a shirt.

That's her.

That's the girl from my dreams.
_________________________________________________________Heyy guys! Are y'all liking this story so far? This is just the beginning so there is way more to come. Bye guys love y'all<3
Word count: 1071