She trailed off and smiled softly at Hermione.

"So...what? Spit it out Ginny."

"So we've decided to build a new home in Godric's Hollow!"

"Oh wow, that's amazing! Congratulations!" Hermione smiled brightly at her best friend.

"Thank you! I'm very excited. It's going to be my little project while I'm pregnant and can't play quidditch. I was very happy about it when Harry and I got home last night and then my stupid brother had to ruin it!" Her face turned sour and she sat back in the chair angrily.

"What happened?"

"Stupid Ron! He showed up at our house at 1:00am because Padma kicked him out! Not only did he show up unannounced, he...uh...walked in on Harry and I...you know..."

Hermione gasped, "He didn't!"

"Yes! He did! And then had the nerve to be mad at us for his having seen us."

"Why did Padma kick him out?"

"She was questioning him about Lavender again and the idiot told her that since she was so convinced he was a cheater, he might as well go ahead and cheat on her."

Hermione was stunned into silence. "No one is that stupid, Ginny."

She scoffed. "Ron is."

"Wow."

"Yeah, so he begged me to go talk to her and she talked to me until 8:00 this morning when she finally went and made up with Ron. I was sleeping when Harry came home and told me about Draco's father so I rushed over to get my Teddy bear."

"You didn't have to do that Gin; He's been perfectly well behaved."

"I know you need to be there for Draco right now and the last thing you need is to have a child to look after."

"But Ginny you need rest," Hermione protested as Ginny gently shook Teddy awake.

Ginny shrugged. "I'm a mum. Mums' are always tired." She smiled. "Besides, I can always take him to my mum if he gets out of hand."

She put a coat on the sleepy boy who gripped her hand tightly. "Say thank you to Aunt 'Mione Ted. We've got to go meet daddy."

Teddy gave Hermione a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Tell Uncle Draco I hope he gets there next time."

Hermione looked at him in confusion. "Hope he gets where Ted?"

"I don't know. Wherever he was 'so close' to when Ravi and I came in this morning."

Hermione's face turned bright red as Ginny howled with laughter.

"You can't deny it any longer Hermione! You and Draco are dating! As if you planning his father's funeral wasn't enough proof."

"Maybe I'm just a good friend," Hermione retorted defiantly.

"Yeah and I'm a Pygmy puff. 'Mione you forget I'm a pureblood too. Just because we don't participate in all of the nonsense doesn't mean we aren't aware of it."

"Okay fine! We're dating. We've been dating since New Year's."

Ginny stopped laughing. "You've been dating him since January and you're just telling me?"

"We didn't want to tell anyone in case things didn't work out."

"I guess I can understand that. Have you told Pansy? She's going to be right pissed at you."

"Yeah she was helping me earlier and you're right, she was very put out with me but she got over it."

Hermione looked at her watch. "Oh bollocks! I'm supposed to meet Draco at his office before we go to his mother's for dinner."

"You're having dinner with Narcissa Malfoy?" Ginny said incredulously.

"Mummy!"

The two witches looked down at the little boy between them.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I want to go home now please. Can't you send Aunt 'Mione an owl later?"

"Yes I can Teddy. Let's go home," she said with a smile. "Daddy missed your hugs last night so I'm sure he's anxious to see you."

"I'll walk out with you two," Hermione said, grabbing her coat and the information for Mr. Malfoy's funeral before following Ginny and Teddy out of her office.

***************************************

Draco was sat behind a large marble desk in his father's former office; He supposed it was his office now. He glanced over at the intimidating name plate and frowned. Draco Malfoy, CEO Malfoy International. He had asked his secretary, Michael, how they had a nameplate for him so quickly. Michael told him that Lucius had it made months prior to his passing. That had really caught Draco off guard. His mind was reeling from the day. He had so many mixed feelings about his new company. All of the employees were extremely friendly and he had plenty of ideas to help grow the company; One in particular that everyone was really excited about. The work was really interesting and obviously very different from his work as a healer.

'But what about St. Mungo's?' It was the thought that had been plaguing him all day and he was so deep in thought that he didn't notice Hermione coming into the room.

"Wow, impressive office you have here," Hermione said, admiring the artwork on the wall behind him as she sat down in the chair across from his desk.

Draco's head snapped up and a smirk formed on his face. "Did you expect anything less for someone as amazing as me Granger?"

She rolled her eyes. "Always so humble Malfoy. How was your day?"

"It was okay. Yours?"

"Fine."

There was a strained silence for a few moments.

"Do I not get a hug and kiss from my girlfriend after a long day at work?"

Hermione smiled and walked around his desk to perch herself on his lap. "I was trying to gage your mood." She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his lips. "Tell me all about your day."

He sighed. "It was fine, I suppose. Very different from healing but I actually enjoyed myself. I think my father knew that I would and I resent him for that. He always thought that I went into healing to spite him."

Hermione settled herself more comfortably in his lap and ran her fingers through his hair. "Being in charge does suit you. Remember how Crabbe and Goyle used to follow you around."

Draco groaned and frowned at her. "Don't remind me! We were right gits as children."

She snorted. "You're still a git."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah but you still love me," Draco responded, placing a chaste kiss on her forehead. "Come on, Herms. We should stop by my place so you can change before we head to my mother's."

Hermione stood up and looked down at her tan, knee length dress and white cardigan. "What's wrong with what I have on?"

He stared at her. "You're kidding right? I'm surprised Pansy hasn't replaced your entire wardrobe."

She frowned at him and followed him toward the fireplace in his office. "It's not for lack of trying."

A/N I'm TOTALLY studying for my pharmacology exam...jk Here's an update lol hope your day is better than mine has been! :) Please vote, comment and share.