Chapter 1: ~Levi~

(Levi's POV) 

So my Friends Eren and Cat (Of Course its the authors! :3) are pushing me to show our new student around. So, to get them to stop bugging me i finally said yes. So when in class we started talking about what we are gonna do. "Hey Levi~ Don't Fall in love with the new student okay?" Eren said with a Sly Smirk I did a Quiet 'tch' and glared at Eren "Shut up Brat!" Then Cat jumped in "How about you shut up you non-smiling freak!" I then got super mad and punch Eren and Cat in the gut. "OW! Why Levi!" They said in unison. (Cat wrote this chapter)

But when i was about to reply i got cut off by the teacher. "Okay Class, here is our new student (Y/N) (L/N) (Last Name sorry forgot to add that) Please treat her with respect and i know for a fact that our Levi Ackerman is gonna show her around." The teacher then point to seat next to me which is empty and the only thing here is my backpack. which i move of course so she could sit. She then put down her stuff and looked at me "Thanks! my name is (Y/N)! Nice to meet you!" I then did a little 'tch' and looked at her "i know the teacher just said your name." she then nodded and looked back at her desk. Cat then went up to Levi "Hey! Be nicer she's new and plus your showing her around." (Eren Wrote this chapter)

Eren then put her arm around (Y/N). " Don't worry (Y/N) he's just a moody Shorty!" (Y/N) then giggled a little then glared at Eren. "Shut up! Before I knock you out like last time shitty glasses!" (Cuz Eren has Glasses on irl!!!) Eren then backed off a little then went behind Cat and played with her real Black fluffy Cat Ears. I then blushed at Eren making me embarrassed. (Cat wrote this chapter)

(TIME SHIP BY EREN AND CAT ADDING THEMSELVES IN THE FANFIC!) (Till the end of class XD so Levi could show you around!) (We BOTH wrote this part?)

(Y/N) POV

When Class ended I stood by the door and waited for Levi Ackerman then he randomly showed up and surprised me "GAH! oh... my god Levi its only you!" Levi then did a little 'tch' like always and looked at me. "DUH! who else did you think it was?" I then stood there Speechless. "I-I don't know! M-Maybe a Rapist"I said nervously and blushing. Levi then flicked your forehead. "That's stupid! C'mon I'm showing you around remember?" he said while walking away. I then nodded and ran up to him to catch up.(Eren Wrote this Chapter)

Cat and Eren's POV

We saw them walking together and laughed "WE TOTAL SHIP IT! Levi X (Y/N)!" Cat then had a good idea. "How about we ask the teacher we could help out Levi and (Y/N)? Since he's also kinda new. He's only been here for a month and doesn't really know everything." Eren then nodded and Ran to our teacher. "Ms. Hanji! C-Can we help Le-Levi and (Y-Y/N)?" Ms. Hanji then smiled and nodded since she knew what we hand in mind. "Yes, You can go. But i know your real plan. don't worry i can keep it under wraps from principle Erwin." She then winked and left. She jumped for joy because Levi can now have a girlfriend! (Cat wrote this chapter)

To be Continued......

I know, i know it was kinda short but we did good right? yeah we think we did good! Please send us some suggestion in the comments or send us a text. With that good by our Little~kitties! (This is what we are gonna call you guys!)

With that This is Eren and Cat signing off with a Meow~ -Salutes-