(CielxSebastian)

It had been a year. A year since Ciels new life ..began and a year since Sebastian had been eternally chained to his master...after he noticed what feeling had grown in his heart ...would those chains become feathers warming his cold bones.If his beloved master could have such freedom why couldn't he?

Sebastian's P.O.V

I stood staring at the young boy fragile on the outside but strong on the outside like a doll ... white skin like the glow of the moon, dark blue hair like the darkness of the night sky...he seemed to look like a beautiful painting...he looked too perfect to be real...i checked my pocket watch"i dozed off?" I hurried and walked to the window letting in light "Master it is time to wake up.." i heard a slight moan from my young master as he shoved the covers over his face hiding from the light that came in.

Ciels P.O.V

I didn't feel like waking up today...my body felt strange ...i felt lazy . I tried to take a deep breath but found that i had a stuffy nose . I saw Sebastian open the curtains letting the light into my eyes ...it hurt . I slowly sat upright, "Allow me young master." as he quickly dressed me. "Breakfast has already been prepared, you may come down stairs when you wish." i gave him a nod as he slowly gazed at me ...in awe...i don't know why but in an almost sorrow expression. "Is something wrong Sebastian?" he seemed hesitant to answer but did." I just cant seem to handle that you've given me less and less jobs master ...i was simply wondering if you don't like the way i work..." he looked down losing eye contact with me.

Sebastian's P.O.V

I looked down, I felt his stare on me "...i have absolutely no idea what you speak of you have the exact same jobs as you did back at the manor...unless you think you're too good for the jobs i give you Butler?" I looked back up only to find him giving me a cold look..."no forgive me master, I will be down stairs waiting for you." I stepped out of the room noticing well that i had lied to my young master

...i knew well that i had the same jobs...i was upset because i couldn't get any more closer to him than i already am...i walked down the white stairs of the manor. The new mansion had been freshly built. The colors varied in each room from white to gold or a dark blue. The manor complimented the outside scenery as well , there was green grass filled with flowers and trees that could be seen in the distance . From the outside it looked like a castle meant for a princess.

Ciels P.O.V

After breakfast i decided to go up stairs to the library. I sat on my desk, tapping my fingers against the wooden desk. "I'm extremely bored" i thought to my self "i wonder what that butler is doing" I came out of the library to find myself plainly roaming the new manor. Then i found Sebastian dusting one of the shelves in a guest room. i looked towards him .."Sebastian are you as bored as i am ?" i saw him jump a little then turn giving me a surprised look "forgive me if i scared you Sebastian" he smirked "no need to apologize my lord ,and yes i do seem to have nothing to do at this point. Why? young master is there something you would like to do?" he looked a bit concerned .

Sebastian's P.O.V

"yes i want to be entertained." he looked at me with a look that made my heart skip a beat he looked...seductive. After a few seconds of thinking this i found him raising a brow "Sebastian are you listening!?" I snapped out of it and gasped "Yes ,my lord forgive me .Shall we take a walk outside ?" he looked at me confused "I suppose its better than nothing..." after walking i brought my young lord back to the manor the poor fragile boy was tired out. I layed him on his bed slowly changing him into his night shirt then covered his body with the blankets . "adorable" i thought, i tried my best to keep my composure but slowly found myself leaning into him brushing my lips against his chin softly . I whispered "Master...how I've waited" i pressed my lips against his ...he was warm...a warmth I've never known before. i wanted more .