There nonstop talks

Start from the beginning

"It's gone, but I'm fine" Khushi said covering every inch of her body inside the blanket.

" dinner "  he asked .

" yup I had "Khushi said feeling warm inside the blanket 

"Hmm " arnav said login in to lappy.

" were are u " she  asked

"Home baba, face time me Khushi "arnav said hoping she do that ..

" why face time " see said removing blanket from her face with confusion on face .

" just like that , if u dint wish then it's fine "arnav said .

" nope we  can , I don't have any problem" she said .

" good I'll again call u "saying arnav hanged up his phone rushed towards his mirror to correct his hair and dilled her number .face time this time .

He holded his phone away from his face , clearly showing is face when she received the phone she came in picture with full big smile on face this was something more new to both arnav Khushi

waving her hand she said " hey "

"Hey "arnav said scanning her surrounding .

" were are u Khushi " arnav said seeing river behind and lights .

"This is balcony from my home , it's dam cold her , I just came out now " she said showing him fully

"Get inside the now "arnav said in bit cold way.

" why" she asked raising her eyebrow but seeing his expression she said " going okie " she said with pout.
.
Khushi finally settled in her sofa with phone in phone stand , she sat comfortable watching him .

"Hey did u shave" she said suddenly noticing hin .
" yup" arnav said scanning her , she was feeling uncomfortable now like he met her in airport.

" when I last met u that time I dint shave for 2 weeks so I was kind u see , this is finally the original me tin tin tined" arnav said in funny manner to make her comfortable.

Laughing at his way of talking " that funny" she said  and got back to concicous

" are u uncomfortable miss running nose "arnav said  looking at her behaviour.

" nope, it's so wired I never spoke to any frd like this and and u are one big celebrating" she said politely.

" so what , can't I be frd with u " arnav said sitting on sofa .

"Hmm so then "Khushi asked .

" so tell me what your are looking after 2 to 3 years down the line " arnav smirked.

"Gosh , I'm not here for interview, plz keep that question in yours office only " Khushi said laughing .

" nai say what's yours plan , going to London university without any plan Is highly impossible" arnav said being serious.

" hmm Yeh u are right but  I  would like to answer this question after I complete my master "Khushi said giggling.

"Oh tell yaar" arnav said .

"if I tell u will copy it so I won't say it " Khushi so as laughing at him .

"What the "he said in confusion.

" seriously it's nothing big I have just one plan will see after my master till there let's keep this question on hold "Khushi said being serious.

" oki I will wait to know this answer "arnav said
________________________________________________€
With sharing each other daily routine both got comfortable within no time .

It was every day routine to talk to each other , some times face time , one side arnav was talking hard in love talking to Khushi other side Khushi got good friend she can have she was having good gala time with him apart from  friend she never thought any think about him bcz she believed in keeping limits some were she was busy is chaping her career , education but with her collage and studies she gave good time for arnav daily they both use to talk for minimum 2 to 3 hours sharing each other days , the troubles, the fun, sometime his work or sometimes her related study etc .

It's been 15   since both started being good friends , arnav was really having grt time talking to Khushi , her talks , her sweet innocent gesture , laugh, giggling everything was making him more fall on her .He just don't want to take risk so he was just being safe side he also by now got aware that she is not someone who will share everything easily , he still needs to know more about her but he was happy there are  not comfortable with each other laughing, pulling each other legs , gossiping, cracking lame jokes, talking  was making there bond strong

Other hand Khushi was happy too , arnav was added in her priorities list , she gave him importance with that' she enjoyed his company tho still now they dint met as both were over sea seas but now she is so comfortable with him that she calls him any time , make him irritate etc but she always found friend in him which she was Carving since long .