"Was it Scooter?" Alfredo asked.

"No it was that Justin guy." I sighed and sat back down next to him.

"Kenny! Alfredo!" Justin yelled as he walked into the living room.

"Bro I'm right here, what's up?" Alfredo said as he rubbed his ear.

"What Justin?" Kenny asked as he walked into the living room.

"Let's go." Justin ordered.

"To where?" Alfredo asked.

"The mall."

"For?"

"I just feel like going, Scooter went to a unexpected meeting and I'm bored."

"Ok.. I'll go with you." Alfredo said.

"I will too." Kenny said. I just didn't say anything and continued to watch the movie. I felt them all staring at me to I looked over to them.

"What?" I asked.

"You're coming too." Alfredo said.

"No I'm not." I defended.

"You can't stay here alone." Kenny said.

"Yeah I can take care of myself." I said.

"No, you're coming. You could barely remember what toast was this morning." Alfredo chuckled and grabbed my arm to pull me up.

"Fine I sighed." And went to put on my coat. "Where's the mall anyways? What's the mall?" I asked.

"This is why you shouldn't be alone." Alfredo chuckled, ignoring my question. I guess I'm going to have to find out when we get there.

* * *

Mall

Justin's P.O.V

"Hurry up Kylie." I sighed as we all waited for her to catch up. She was walking slowly to look around the mall. She rolled her eyes and caught up with us. Kenny and Alfredo were walking in front of us for like protect. "Walk slowly again and I'll leave you here." I whispered to her. I didn't mean it tho. She immediately stopped walking.

"Why do you have to me so mean." She frowned and looked like she was about to cry.

"No don't cry." I whispered. Her bottom lip then started to quiver. A tear escaped, but I caught it. I looked around and there was people starting to stare. "Don't cry.. Im sorry, I didn't mean it." I said trying to calm her down. "Please don't cry, not here.. I'M sorry, I really didn't mean it. I just said that to make you stop walking slow." I said quickly. "I'll buy you something.. Just don't cry please." I begged. She then smirked a little. I took one step back and looked at her confused.

"Are you done begging?" She giggled.

"Oh my god Kylie." I sighed. "You were faking." I said a little embarrassed that I fell for it.

"You have to buy me something still." She smiled and skipped over to Alfredo and Kenny. I let out a small smile and shook my head. I then went to catch up with them.

* * *

Kylie's P.O.V

"Someone just had to tweet that we were here." Alfredo sighed. Tweet? What's that? I decided not to ask. Right now we were currently stuck in a corner of a store because fans of Justin were making a huge crowd and managed to get into the store.

"Guys back up!" Kenny shouted and tried to get them to back up. The crowd just started to get bigger and bigger. I have to admit that I was kind of scared. I guess Justin noticed because he gave me a look that everything was going to be alright.

"The is crazy." Alfredo said while taking out his phone to record. Somehow I ended up against justin the wall and my back side was pressed up against him.

"... My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two
The fever's fucking running, feel the heat between us two!

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night" I heard the song in the store start to say. What kind of song is this?

I started to blush a little when Justin moved me closer to him.

"... I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet!"

Justin's hands where now firmly on my hips and he kissed my cheek. I bit my lip and looked down.

"Justin! Now is not the time!" Alfredo scolded. Just then even more security came and started to get the people under control. I stood straight and removed Justin's hands from my hips and turned to him. He was blushing too. I looked away awkwardly and crossed my arms.

"The mall is currently shut down and you guys are going to have to leave." I heard a security tell Kenny. They managed to make a narrow path for us. Fist Kenny went, then Alfredo, then me, and then Justin. As I was walking a male grabbed on my arm and pulled me to him.

"Let go." I scolded and tried to get away. He still wouldn't let go. He kept said 'oh my god, I love you' to me. I was really freaked out.

"Bro let go." Justin scolded and tried to get him to let go. He still wouldn't so Justin quickly slapped him. He immediately let go go hold his cheek. "Sorry I had to." Justin apologized quickly and lead me out.

"You ok?" Alfredo asked me.

"Yeah..." I answered while rubbing my arm. "I'm not going to the mall ever again tho." I said.

"Sorry." Justin said quietly.

"For what?" I asked.

"Nothing.. Never mind." He said. We then left.

My mind couldn't stop thinking about Justin and what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME YEAH IMA TURN UP TONIGHTTTTT! ... Lol Jk tonight will consist of me in my room under my blanket and thinking of ideas for the next chapter cause I love writing for you guys

Sorry if this is shorter.

Kik: BeenHereSince09.

Twitter: BeenHereSince09

Instagram: WhoKnewSeries