She trekked up the hill to the old campus.

"I wish this doesn't take too long."Y/N murmured
After what seemed like hours, she finally reached the top. The rundown and old campus stood, staring at her. Y/N made her way in the old campus. It was eerily quiet. She explored every room and found no one. Then she heard laughter and shouting. She looked out the broad window to see the students playing a game of basketball with a ball that was yellow and had a smiley face printed on it.

"Nurufufufu~ Good good. Keep going!!! Basketball would improve your observation skills. It would also help you better grasp the skill of  reading a person's emotions and you can predict his/her next action." A cheery voice said.

"Don't forget. Basketball also improves your speed, jumps and hand control." Someone with a manly voice added. Y/N climbed out of the window. She observed her surroundings, only to come face to face with a black-haired man. He looked so feirce, she almost thought he was from the army but of course, why would there be someone from the Ministry Of Defence in a school? Then again, weird and unexpected things happen all the time.

"May I ask what you are doing here?" The man said.

"Ummm.....I'm here to get something important that someone took from the main campus."Y/N replied.

The man frowned." I don't remember anyone telling me about an inciden-"

"Karasuma-Sensei!!" A familiar voice calles out. Karma appeared, locking eyes with Y/N before turning to the man. "This is a..... An acquaintance of mine, may I talk to her, alone?"

Karasuma-Sensei hesitated but nodded. Karma grabbed Y/N's wrist and pulled her to the side of the building.

"What are you doing here?!!" Karma said angrily and pushing Y/N to the wall rather harshly. Her back hurt. But she bit back her bark of agony, as pain exploded along her spine.

"I'm human too, you know! If you prick me, shall I not bleed? And if you wrong me, shall I not get revenge?" Y/N snapped back.

"Feisty, revengeful and an oeuvre of Shakespeare, I see." Karma purred."But why would they send someone like you?" An insult.

"Don't look down on me, you bastard!!" Y/N said and pushed him back. Karma stumbled a few steps back before regaining his composure. Instead of anger, amusment and eagerness for a fight was shown on his features. 

"You know who I am and you dared to push me." Karma said with a deadly calm.

"Just give me the documents, you freak!! I don't give a crap in who you are!! For all I know, you're just an ass who looked down on people. You're just someone who don't bother to remember people who are not up to your league. You're just like most of the people in the main campus!!!" Y/N babbled out.  That last sentence struck Karma.

"Then take it from me - the documents. If you take it, I'll deem you worthy to be acknowledged by me. If you can't, go back to the main campus and ask him to send someone other than a pretty but a cowardly girl like you". A challenge meant to insult her. He took out folded papers from his pocket and waved it.

"Here are the documents. Right infront of you. What are you gonna do?" He stared at Y/N and she did the same. Still watching her, he took off his blazer.

"It's going to be hard moving around in a blazer. I suggest you take it off." It was true but would she willing to take it off in exchange for the bruise made by Gakushu be visible to her crush? But she need the documents so badly. After much hesitation, she took it off. The bruise was big enough to not miss it. As expected, Karma's eyes narrowed in as he took in the bruise. A good distraction and for once, she was grateful to Gakushu. As fast as a snake, she charged. She snorted with triumph as she got the documents.

Karma remained fixated onto the ground, only to move to face her. He forcefully lifted her arm by the elbow.

"Who did this to you?!!!" Karma demanded.

"Why would you care? Wasn't I lowly to your eyes?" Y/N replied.

"Who did it to you?"

"No one did it. I bumped into something."

"Tell me-"

"What more should I tell you? I've told you everything already. I bumped into something!!"

"You're a terrible liar. I'll find out who it is. I'll snap his neck. I'll -"

"No one did it!!! You want me to beg before you, don't you?"

"Never. I would never do that."

"Would you stop if I told you who did it?" Anger shadowed Karma's eyes.

"I'll kill him. I'll kill him for hurting y-"

"Why won't you let go?!" Y/N finally exploded.

"Because he hurt you!!! How about you?Why won't you tell me who hurt you?" Karma retorted.

"And why do you care? You've never cared for me until now! For all I know, this could be an act, faking that you care about me but actually you don't. So why bother to tell you anything when in the end you would choose to forget about me and I can't. Take. It. Anymore." Y/N said as she voiced out her thoughts.

"Y/N..... I care for you. I won't let go because I love you," Karma confessed. He shooked Y/N's shoulders. "I've loved you for years and I still do. And I can't handle it if you got hurt."

"If you care about me, why choose to admit it now? Why choose to ignore and look down on me for years?"

"Because if I told you how'd I feel, you'll have to pick between me or Asano. And if I'd asked you to pick, I know you would pick Asano because dating someone like me would be humiliating, especially now that I'm in the E class."

Y/N glared at him. The anger fading and appearing again and again. She don't even know what she was feeling.  Y/N grabbed Karma's chin.

"You're a damned idiot," Y/N snarled. "You're a moron, an ass and a damned idiot." Karma looked like she had hit him. But she went on, "You're a moron for thinking that. Because I'd pick you no matter what. Always."