harriett potter and draco malfoy chap. 2

this is a fan base fanfic where harry potter is a girl named harriett poter who likes a boy named draco malfoy

who is her enemy at hogwarts

-I do not own Harry Potter-

p.s. I'm giving a shout out to one of my friends fluffyl7 please check out his books ^-^

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

     Harriett was really shocked of what happened between her and Draco and she was almost trying to avoid him. Draco finally comes to his senses and decides to talk to her.

     "hey Harriett" she kept on walking "look, I know it's kinda awkward but I think we need to talk" he grabbed her arm "well I don't know what to talk about with you" Draco looked confused "we kissed that doesn't mean that there's anything between us" she said coldly "but there can be" says Draco letting go of her arm "no there can't" Harriett looked disappointed "why?" draco was hoping that she would change her mind "because it would never work, what if your dad finds out or vol- I mean you know who""I never thought of that" that seemed to prove Draco wrong" he left, feeling as disappointed as Harriett did. it seemed like it was decided.

     Draco stops and kisses Harriett which surprised Her for about three seconds but then she accepts the kiss which has turned into a make out session. Snape walked in on them.(Snape is Harriett's least favorote teacher) " Mr.Malfoy and Miss Potter" he says apparently looking surprised.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

sorry I ended the chapter here but I wanted to add a lot of suspension to the story bya!!! ^-^