At the very end of her numerous notifications, social media included, a message from an unknown sender has caught her attention. Lisa felt the colour draining from her face as she read every single word. She knew very well who the anonymous number belongs to, there is no doubt about it. How can she not recognize the nickname only he calls her? Hoping that it was simply her mind playing tricks on her, she forced her eyes tightly shut. But as she opened them, the same texts were displayed on the screen. Plain and precise.

[Unknown Number]
Have you thought about my
offer, doll?
Lesson 1 will commence
in two days time.
Be ready.

•••

The whole room was buzzing with people. Hair dressers busy blow drying, curling or straightening hairs. Make up artists occupied in applying make up from the whole range of pots and palettes sprawled on the vanity. Stylists scurrying past each other, wheeling racks of designer clothes and boxes of jewelries. Everywhere you look screams luxury and money being spent. Only the best, as expected from YG no less.

Lisa stared at her reflection on the mirror and down her feet. She looked expensive. Her outfit was on point. Her blonde locks styled perfectly framing her face. Her make up done immaculately, emphasizing her doll-like face. She should be the happiest girl in the world right now. But she was feeling anything but happy. A growing pit in her stomach has been bothering her since a couple of nights ago, making her lose sleep and do stupid things.

That is how much Jungkook have messed her up, by his presence, his words and now by his mere text. His message was saved in her inbox, though his name is still Unknown. She can't risk to have her unnies finding out that they have each other's phone numbers, they might get the wrong idea and assume things. She has viewed his text for at least a hundred times. But no matter how much she goes through and make a sense out of it, the second sentence remains vague to her.

It said something about Lesson 1. Like what? Like a one-on-one tutorial session? Like there will be a manual on "How to Make Park Jimin Like Me" sort of thing? These were the questions Lisa repeatedly asked herself, yet no answer came to mind. Only he would know. Be ready. That last phrase has also disturbed her and left her with an unsettling feeling. Be ready for what exactly?

Conflict is brewing and Jungkook has drawn the first blood. He had the advantage of finding out about Lisa's secret infatuation towards Jimin and he may use it against her. She needs to choose her battles wisely, or she would lose her chances with her mochi. Of course, she would not be caught in this mess if she was confident enough to approach him first. Sometimes, she wished that she can be as thick-faced as her Jisoo unnie or have a 'I don't give a fuck because I know I'm better that you' vibe like her Jennie unnie. Sadly not. Instead, she has to resort in such a desperate measure of needing the bastard's help.

"Lalisa?"

Rosé was waving a hand infront of her face, snapping her into the present. "What?"

"Don't what me Lalisa!" Rosé frowned, her voice stern. "You have been engrossed in your deep thoughts lately. Which is so not you."

"Basically, what Rosie is trying to say is, you have never used your brain to think before just until recently." Jennie sassily explained to Lisa. "Ouch." The three girls cackled in amusement which Lisa joined in with a big laugh. Jennie's bluntness is often taken negatively by others, what they don't understand is that, it is her way of showing affection to her members whenever they feel down.

Rosé wiped her damp eyes from laughing hardly and focused on Lisa. "As I was saying, Liz, we need to eat a little something before we go to the venue. So is there anything you want to eat?"

The redhead shot her hand up and exclaimed "Chickin", flapping her arms and dancing like one. "Fried Chicken.Braised Chicken.Chicken Dumplings.Chicken Soup.Anything Chicken."

Jennie was unimpressed and looked fed up at their oldest member's immature behaviour. "Seriously. Can we get something else that doesn't have wings, doesn't have two feet and doesn't cluck or crow?" She added seriously at Jisoo, "And if you act like that later, we will disown you."

"Traitors."

In the end, they only had sandwiches for lunch, chicken and egg sandwiches to be exact. They were in no mood to eat, even so, they tried to have small bites and sips of water just to keep them going. Messing up on stage is one thing, but fainting would be a different story.

They were now sitting on the lavish leather chair of the limousine on their way to the Sky Dome. Nerves have started to kick in and the four of them were in silence trying to be calm. Once in a while, they would glance at each other, straining a nervous smile or letting out a deep breath. Lisa gave herself a final check on the car's tinted window when her phone vibrated.

[Unknown]
You haven't replied...
Just so you know, my offer
is for a limited time only.
The clock is ticking...

•••

Deep inside you know
Seeds I plant will grow
One day you will see
And dare to come down to me

◌ Devil's Dance ◌

•••

Author's Note:
Happy Monday, not!
Short chapter update and
mostly about blackpink
sorry..jeon will be on
the next one..soon

..thank you all for sharing
your comments and for
reading my work..tehe
without wax,
ylia
💋

•••

PS:
to those who watch GOT..oh.em.gee
today's the season finale..sad..
have to wait for another year
but its worth it