As they all began to scream, shout and take cover from the ghost riders, the two teenagers stood their ground and watched as they circled in on their horses. They both watched as a body was flung to the ground at their feet.

The man's hand and feet ties suddenly disappeared into a puff of green smoke - the same that Levi remembered once she had recognised that she had been taken by the hunt. They both backed up as the riders turned to face them.

Levi pushed Stiles behind a pillar but was ready for them to attack her when a fierce grip grabbed on to her and slammed her into the pillar beside Stiles. As she studied his face, she noticed he was staring at their saviour in distaste.

"It had to be you."

There, in all his despicable glory, stood her Uncle Peter. Levi loved her family, but he was the complete exception. After trying to kill her multiple times, she prided herself on her lack of resolve for the man - even though she knew Derek would want him to be an ally still. Levi was doing everything in her power to not rip his throat out there and then.

"Peter? Peter, what are you doing here? How are you here?" Stiles started firing away the questions, either oblivious or ignoring the deep snarling coming from Levi every time Peter even moved a millimetre closer to the human.

"What do you mean how am I here? I'm here. You are here. We are all here. Now, get the hell away from me, Stiles." He turned to face Levi, about to speak to her when Stiles' interrupted.

Levi was glad he did, because she wasn't sure how long she could last even looking the disgusting man in the eye. He had tried to kill them for god's sake.

"Hey, Peter. Peter. Peter! What are you doing?" Stiles squawked as Peter turned around to sit back down on the train station waiting benches.

"I'm waiting for my train," he answered, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Levi snarled, causing Peter to roll his eyes at her anger. She had always been easy to work up - especially as a child.

He used to purposely make her angry - for he had overheard Talia discussing with the elders about Levi becoming more likely to be the most out of control of them all. He had strived for chaos even from a teenage point of view. Levi had always been his weakest relationship out of his nieces and nephews, mainly due to the fact she had always been able to see through his lies at a young age. Maybe that's why he never told anyone he knew that she had been taken by Deucalion to become a killer - although he regretted it now. That alpha power she had gained after he had taken her was his. He deserved to be the Hale alpha - not Levi.

"Okay, did you not just see that?" Stiles interrupted his musings again, and Peter rolled his eyes at the hyperactive boy.

"See what?" He had been sitting on the bench the whole time, he wasn't sure why Stiles was pestering him especially when it was obvious Levi did not want either of them to be anywhere near Peter himself.

"The horses, the hogtied businessmen with the magically dissolving ropes?" Levi snapped, having enough of her uncle's mind games. She was sure he was lying about not witnessing that spectacle. He had to be - that had literally only just happened. He had saved them from it. Although now that she knew it was him, she kind of wished the hunt had just ended it for her there and then.

"I'm sorry, did anyone just see that?" Stiles shouted through the station, ignoring the glares he received off the members of the community of beacon hills that were waiting on the same non-existent train that Peter was waiting on.

"Do you mind? You're blocking the board. I'd like a little warning before my train arrives," Peter snarled, shoving Levi to the side. Levi jumped back up, her teeth out and her eyes glowing her dark red. Her shoulders heaved up and down, about to lash out.

Stiles was not having any chance of Levi attacking Peter and getting herself hurt. He knew she could hold her own in a fight, but who knew what rules of physics and supernatural this alternate realm held for them. And if anyone would know; it would be Peter. He held his hand out, placing it against her forearm and watched as she changed back to normal. Levi shot Stiles a warning glance and the boy understood she was warning him that next time she would go through him to get to Peter himself.

"Okay. So you're waiting for a train. How did you get here?" Stiles diverted his attention away from the emotional wreck of a werewolf that was currently standing beside him, and on to the other physical embodiment of a ship wreck on such a grand scale similar to that of the titanic.

"Pretty sure I took a cab," Peter snarled, but Levi wasn't actually sure if he believed that was his genuine answer or if he was just trying to made life harder for the two teenagers as they tried to solve their issue of being stuck in this limbo prison forever.

"Last time I saw you were being locked away in Eichen House," Levi snarled, and Peter snarled straight back at her. His eyes shone the blue colour that she would forever hate - almost as much as she hated her red eyes.

Levi had once taken pride in her red eyes for she had killed an alpha, but now she was almost ashamed of it. He had been an innocent alpha - hence why her eyes were now blue when they were not red. Except from her confusing green eye circumstance that she might never actually get an answer for.

"I was in Eichen. Thanks to you. Memory's good," Peter growled, snapping his teeth closer to Levi's face as she squared up against him.

Stiles pushed them away slightly, standing in between them with his arms up in a surrender motion. Levi backed down, only for Stiles' safety as he could get hurt if she went for Peter.

"Can you remember how you, uh, got out? They discharge you?" Stiles asked, knowing something wasn't adding up with how Peter managed to make it to the station.

"No, the power went out. And I ran like hell," Peter lowly muttered causing Levi to snort at how pathetic he was sounding.

"That's it? You just ran?" She scoffed, not really that surprised as he was a coward.

"Yes, that's it. I literally just ran away from the insane asylum that was holding me hostage! You know, the one you and you're stupid friends should be in!" He shouted, but that was the final straw for Levi.

Shoving Stiles out of the way, she lunged for his throat.

//.//

Hi guys! Sorry for the slow update, been busy packing for my move to uni!
Along with my Hoechlin story, I have just published the first chapter of my Posey story. Basically the OC in that plays the Levi from this series! It's a bit fic-ception but you don't need to read this to understand that. It will have spoilers later on but only if you aren't up to date with this story :) please remember to vote, comment and follow!!

Gracias,
K.

Question of the chapter:
Theo and Liam, or, Mason and Liam? And why?