Alone -Kendall Imagine

Alone - A Kendall Imagine

I walked over and sat on a bench, trying to figure out why I was here.
Just a few hours ago I had a huge fight with my boyfriend who is now my ex, dropped out of college, and left my parents over what? A stupid dream.

I picked up my bags and headed away from the train station. I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes...

''Hey, is this your guitar?'' I turned around to see a, actually kind of hansom guy, holding my guitar in its case.

"Um, yeah'' I put on my ''Everything's fine'' face and walked over to retrieve it. ''Thanks''

Before handing it to me he examined the case. ''Wow, this is one nice guitar! Mine if I look at it?'' Oh great. Last thing I needed was some stranger fingering up my expensive guitar. But he was kind of cute...

I nodded my head as a ''yes'' and he got the guitar out of it's case and started to play it.

This song...it was beautiful...

I stood quietly and just listened, watching him play.
Finally the song ended and he handed me back my guitar.

"Nice guitar'' he said. ''What song was that?'' I asked.

"You're Not Alone'' he answered. ''By the way, I'm Kendall''

"I'm (Y/N)'' I said and gave him a smile. ''So what are you doing at a train station at midnight?'' this Kendall guy said, laughing a little.

I sighed and walked over and sat on the bench and slouched over. ''Honestly, I don't know."

Even though I wasn't looking at him, I could sense he was worrying. Kendall sat down next to me. ''There's gotta be some reason'' He said a little softly.

"I don't feel like a belong here. That- I don't know, I should be doing something else."

Kendall eyed my guitar and said ''Like playing?'' I nodded my head, ''and singing."

I looked up and he stared into my eyes, ''Find your passion, and run with it'' He said to me.

We heard a train whistle blow and it started to get windy. The train stopped and blew it's whistle a few more times. That was our signal to get on.

I took a deep breath, and looked around. He was right.

Kendall picked up my guitar and together we got on the train. Together. <3

*NOTE: I'm considering taking this Imagine and continuing it as a fanfic. What do you guys think?*