Chapter 22

( Jay ^)

Shale

I woke up to the sound of someone snoring beside my ear. I lift my head up from Cole's bare chest, trying not to look too long at the defined V muscle right before the blanket covers up a very private part. I bite my lower lip trying to keep the smile off my face as I remember the events of last night.

A loud snore tears me out of my sleep, causing me to look up at Cole's beautiful, sleeping face. I smirk to myself, before moving on top of him and kissing his lips, causing him to wake with a starts.

His hands band around my waist, trapping me to him as the kiss continues, finally, I pull away, breathing heavily. I rest my chin on his chest and stare into his beautiful eyes with a smile on my face.

"I can't wait for you to move in with me and wake me up like that every day," he smiles down at me affectionately.

"If you continue to snore like you were, you may be waking up to an empty bed," I joke, with a sly smile.

"How shallow are you? You would leave me because I snore?" he asks, faking hurt.

"I need my sleep," I say, biting his chest.

"You better get off me, unless you want to go for round two," he smirks.

"I think you mean round three," I correct.

"Right, sorry, round three."

I move my hand under my chin and continue to stare into his eyes, not moving one bit.

"Alright, Love, you asked for it," he laughs, rolling us over so that he's on top.

I let out a squeal of delight, before I'm cut off by his lips, moving against mine, his naked body pressed firmly against mine.

This couldn't get any better.

***

"Why do you have to go?" Cole whines lazily from the bed, sitting in only his boxers on the edge of the bed, giving me a view of his glorious chest.

"Because I haven't seen my sister in forever..."

"You saw her last night," he argues.

"Cole," I say, giving him a pointed look, as I pull on a pair of jeans that I left at his house, specifically for these situations.

"Fine," he grumbles, with a pout, causing me to chuckle as I pull on a simple t-shirt of his. "When are you going to move in?" he asks as I move over to him.

I perch in his lap, straddling him as I lay my hands on his shoulder, looking into his eyes.

"When do you want me to move in?"

"As soon as possible," he says automatically, placing his hands on my waist as if he can't resist touching me in some way.

"Then that's what we'll do. How about after Dravin leaves so like...Friday? I can force Dravin to help me pack up all of my stuff and...where will I put the rest of Olivia's clothes? We didn't even discuss what would happen if I moved out!"

"Shh...it's okay, you can bring it here and put her stuff in one of the guest bedrooms. I'm guessing when she gets back, she'll need somewhere to stay for a few days while she figures out what to do, so she can just stay here," he says with a shrug.

"Really? You would do that?" I ask, awed.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? She's your cousin. And weather I wanted it to happen or not, I guess we are sort of, kind of, maybe fr...fri...friends," he says, a look of horror on his face as he struggled to say the last word, causing me to burst into laughter.

"Thank you Cole," I say, pecking his lips, before pulling back. "So I'll just pack everything up, and sell the furniture with the apartment?"

"Yeah that works...if you want to of course."

"As long as I can live in your lovely house and be spoiled to death, I don't care," I mock, flicking my hair over my shoulder jokingly.

"Of course, your highness."

***

"Dravin, I'm home!" I call into the house, as I throw my keys and purse down on the island in the kitchen.

"Shaleyyyyyyy!" Dravin exclaims, coming at me and giving me a bug hug.

Slightly confused, I pat her pack, looking around.

"What did you do?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Huh? Me? Pff...I did nothing, nothing at all," she says, her face turning red.

"You are the worst liar I have ever seen. Now seriously, what did you do?"

"Well I maybe, sort of, brought someone home last night..."

"You did what!"

"It was an accident! I didn't know it would happen! It just sort of did!" she defends.

"Is he still here?" I ask, looking around my house.

"Yeah, he's in the shower..."

"Where did you do it?"

"In the guest bedroom..."

"Not Olivia's?"

"No, of course not!"

"Okay, okay. Tell me about him. I'm starting to think you and Olivia are leeching off me! You both snagged hot rich boys at events that I took you two to, and then slept with them," I laugh, moving to sit on the couch.

"Well..."

"Hey Dravin, what do you want to eat for breakfast..." a hot African American guy asks, walking out of the guest bedroom, dressed a pair of sweatpants, that are probably Cole's. "Um..."

"Hi, I'm Shale, Dravin's sister," I say, getting up and walking towards him.

I reach my hand out and he shakes it with a kind smile, showing of a set of dazzling white teeth. He was tall and muscular, with the rebuild of an athlete.

"I'm Jay," he says, pulling back and watching Dravin as she comes up beside me.

"I'll leave then. Dravin, you have my number. I'll see you some other time...I hope," he says, stepping around me, kissing Dravin's cheek and walking off.

I hear him get his things before walking out the front door, closing it tightly behind him. I turn to Dravin with a smile, wiggling my eyebrows.

"He's hot," I say, causing her to laugh, shoving me playfully.

"I know."

Love Drunkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें