Class pt2

(Edwards POV)

I looked at Laila once Isabella entered the classroom and wondered why she was smirking,but it wasn't till Bella walked past for me to notice her shoe laces were untied,and suddenly,she fell.I really didn't think anything of it really,but I just laughed and saw Laila giggling with a hand covering her face, 'How cute' I thought to myself. I really took in her features,I noticed how her eyes turn into crescents,her lips curl up in the most pleasant way,her jet black hair shines,her nose crinkles,everything just lights up.
(Bella's POV)
I tripped over my shoe lace and saw Edward with that Laila girl laughing.
I really like Edward,why does he live her?!? WHY NOT ME?!? I'M PRETTY,I AM SLIM,TALL,I HAVE NICE HAIR AND EYES! WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T?!?
I then heard Edward say something about her "I love everything about her" I knew he was talking about me "Her hair,her beautiful eyes,her attitude,her laugh,her petite,thin,curvy body,her smile. Just everything" Oh,He's talking about that Laila girl,UGH!
(Laila's POV)
I laughed at how stupid Bella was,I really didn't understand her,But,her attitude is hilarious! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I saw Edward go to Bella and crouches down and acts like he's going to help her up,but when Bella was about to grab his hand,he swiftly pulled his hand back which made her stumble once again.He then walked back to his seat,and at the same moment,the Teacher walked in...

SORRY FOR BAD CHAPTER ㅇㅅㅇ I had no ideas