~Chapter 2~ You're A Pabo

Start from the beginning

Then the last time I was drunk I was with Han Sung and Soo Ho. I ended up being very violent then ended up being really sexual towards Han Sung. I was violent towards Soo Ho at first and throwing stuff at him, he hid from me and is now always nervous around me every time I'm drunk. And with Han Sung I was kissing his nose and cheek a lot and tempting him. I then almost ripped Han Sung's clothes off of him at one point and Soo Ho had to tackle me to stop since Han Sung couldn't move from the shock.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I was really sexual the last two times. Maybe my hormones get sparked up when I'm drunk, who knows? It's very confusing on how I get drunk and how bad it can end up for the people around me.

"Ji Dwi...Hey...I'm sleepy..." I tell Ji Dwi as I kept on hitting his back lightly and he sighs.

"I'm going to kill this girl, I swear." Ji Dwi says.

"How much did she drink?" Pa Oh asks him.

"No clue. She told me she was going out to cause some trouble, and she definitely did." Ji Dwi says.

"How much?"

"Got into a fight, beat the guy's ass then he beat hers, literally. Then some guy came and saved her, then she drank more alcohol. I think three more glasses, but in all she drank four."

"Hard liquor?"

"Yeah, because that's her favorite kind."

"Ji Dwi, where's Hyun Chu going?" I ask clearly then Ji Dwi looks back at me as Hyun Chu rode away on his horse.

"Probably after the people who saw my face." Ji Dwi answers then my eyes widened.

Then a split image of the man I saved and his necklace appeared in front of me. The necklace was the same exact one as Ah Ro's. Which means...

"He's going after my brother." I say then I jumped off of Ji Dwi's horse and sprinted.

I ran after Hyun Chu and his horse towards the East Gate. I'm one of the fastest female runners in all of Silla and have raced against some of the fastest men in all of Silla. Now, the speed really needs to take over me.

"Hyun Chu!" I call out as he cuts one of the men's backs then cuts the front.

Then the man I saved earlier was then cut in the front around his groin then on his back. A blood curling scream then left my mouth.

"ORABEONI!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dragged my feet wherever I went after that night for five days. I couldn't save him. I couldn't save Seon Woo for Ah Ro. She was counting on me for thirteen years to find him and I let her down. I haven't been home for five days and haven't eaten for that long either. It's quite humiliating for me. Usually after something bad happens because of me, I own up to it, this time was different.

I can't face Ah Ro or Father when I'm like this. I look so emaciated and fragile since for a very long time. Probably ten years before I met Ji Dwi. But now, it was time to go home and eat, before I collapse.

"Ah Ro!" I call out as she left the patient's room and she looks up at me then her eyes widened.

"Jae Eun! Where have you been? Father's been worried terribly about you, you idiot!" Ah Ro exclaims as she smacks my arm and I smile at her.

"I had to regain myself for a while. I saw something that scarred me." I answer then she looks at me with curiosity.

"What happened? Do I need to send Han Sung to kill them?" Ah Ro asks me and I laugh.