chapter 1 ( harry meets bell)

Her scar over  her eye

Harry pov

Dumbledore said we had a new student joining us i am a second year.  He said " today we have a new student joining us  she a tranfer(sp) student from drumsertang  welcome  bell potter"  i froze when i heard potter   i see the grear hall doors bang open and see  a girl with a sword and dark clothes and a cape on i see a cobra on her shoulder she scratch it chin it calm down. What house will she go in i hope mine .

Bell pov

I blasted the doors open i saw my little bro he looks like dad blood traitor . I walk  down beside the tables   and towards  the  stool and sat on it he  got a hat and sat it on my    it said in my head ' ah a potter you have the perfect personality for slytherin  but not the others i shall tell them now' it shouted  'SLYTHERIN'  the table cheered i  smirk evily   i saw a blond hair boy he ask " what year are you in and are you potter's sister " " sadly yes am in third year what about you " i said   " my name draco malfoy  and in second year what your name ?"" It's  bell potter and what to be friends my only one is vipper my cobra who is on my right shoulder "

(  Her pet snake cobra)

Draco pov.

Potter older sister is asking to be my friend she has a pet snake i nodded my  head  i see her mutter a hex at dumbledork  i look at him it was so hilerious (sp) i couldn't breath her wand is powerful .

               Her wand 😼

Bell pov

I went to the  common room and went to my dorm .

I un pack every thing  i got my journal out and started writing down my own potions i invented and dark spells  . I summon a tank for vipper when she is tired  i levertited her in i  was hiding all of my  horcrux i made  a few jewely , vipper , diary, sword's , twin daggers.

I went to bed and fell asleep.