Chapter 2

Silver got to Merlin's shop in his Lion form and Merlin heard the door. He got from his chair and went towards his shop's door. He opened the door to see the cyborg lion. Merlin then said greeting the old lion in, "I know why you're here Silver" Silver then transformed into his human cyborg form and said, "You do? But how do you know that the..." before Silver finish this scent Merlin said, "That the door of Darkness has been opened" Silver frowned and said, "How did you know?"

"I told him," Lucy said as she walked out of darkness. "Lucy? What are you doing here?" Silver asked her. Lucy then said, "No time to explain but we have to get back to Atlantis. The Grand Council has already taken action" Merlin then got his suitcases and started to pack his things and belongings. Silver then asked as Merlin packed his high leveled spell books, "What are you doing?" Merlin said as he finished packing his things, "I'm coming with you and your family Atlantis. Lucy will need my help studying over there" Silver then said to Lucy, "How are you getting back to Atlantis?" Lucy smiled and said, "I got my door remember" Lucy magic her door out of nowhere and said, "I see you two in Atlantis" Lucy then opened the door and walked through. The door then slammed closed and disappeared.

Silver then said to Merlin, "By the way Phoebus's family coming along as well" Merlin said, "good, I met you at the Atlantis door spot tomorrow" Then Silver said as he opened the door to Merlin's shop, "Okay". Merlin smiled and Silver left his shop and headed back to the Inn.

Meanwhile, Kayley got a call from her cell and said as she was getting her phone, "I'm sorry Cale" Cale smiled and said as he finished his drink, "Don't worry about it" Kayley smiled and answered the call and said, "Hello?"

"Kayley it's your Nan, We leaving for Atlantis. Better get home and start packing and tell Cale to do the same thing dear. I see you when you get home" Kayley's nan hanged up and Kayley said, " We better get going and get home. We off to Atlantis" Cale and Kayley left café and headed home.

Back at the Inn, Ariel was packing the last of her things for Atlantis and Jim was helping her. She then said, "This amazing, we going to Atlantis. I may even find out what happened to Atlantica while been away" Jim smiled and said, "Maybe you're not the only Mer-person who survived the attack" Ariel smiled at Jim. Jim then wrapped his arms around Ariel's waist and caught Ariel's lips in doing so. The kiss was getting a little rough and suddenly Ariel felt something else in this kiss. He would put passion and care in his kisses, but now he was putting lust into this kiss. Ariel wrapped her arms around his neck and Jim led her to the bed. Jim was on top of her and Ariel was rubbing her legs on the back of his and Jim realized what he was doing as he pulled away from the kiss. Ariel then said, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself" Jim smiled and said "I know me too, but I almost turn you into a lioness, again plus we still don't know what it does to your merform" Ariel then said, "I know Jim but do it take that risk and turn me into one" Jim shook his head and said as he grabbed her hand, "I can't do that to you" Ariel frowned and asked, "Why not?" Jim then explained, "I take everything away from you, maybe your merform, Friends. You won't be able to see them. I can't do that to you" Ariel said, "Jim you're forgetting one important thing my friends are just like us and I know it will be hard if I had to give up my Merform but I do because I love you. You said that If I wanted to be a lioness. I have to stay with you and I want that Jim. I want to be with you forever" Jim smiled and said, as he held Ariel's hands, "I want to be with you too. But I just want you to be safe. Okay, when we go to Atlantis I ask the Timelord Lucy and after this is all over I turn you if only if it won't harm your mer-form". Ariel smiled and said, "Okay" Jim looked at the time and said, "We should be getting to bed" Ariel then transformed into her Pajamas and got into bed. Jim layed on top.

Later that night, Ariel was fast asleep and Jim was looking at his angel and said, "I also told you I wanted to do it right" He then grabbed a tiny black box off the side dresser and said as he looked at the box, "I wonder if you might say yes?"

A