Demonic Connection(Chapter 2)

A/n: I have decided that there will be P.o.v. Changes, Some in 1st person, others in 3rd. Please bare with me, I'm not use to all 3rd person books . Also you'll love this a Lot in my stories , Trust me

 Also you'll love this a Lot in my stories , Trust me

Shin's P.o.v.
I was not expecting Budo to agree to Summoning a demon, as he wasn't part of the occult club, nor did he look like a person to be so up to doing something like this. Nonetheless, He agreed to come, and Oka Gladly gave permission,
"The more people there are, the Better the chances are" Oka had said.
Right now I was just waiting on Budo , on the schools rooftop. I looked over the rails and immidently backed up, as I was afraid of heights. Kinda stupid, I mean I attempt to summon demons and I'm afraid of heights. It makes no sense. I sit on a bench, as I see Budo coming up the stairs in tight clothing . I blushed, having being able to see his Abs.
"Are you okay Shin? You seem red" he said , obviously concerned. Concerned for me? I'm just a waste of space....
"I'm fine, Just kinda cold" I say, and he frowned and pulled off his Martial arts jacket, wrapping it around me, and I felt my face get hotter and I forced myself to stop , it was difficult but I managed to stop blushing. "Thanks Budo..." I said , without a stutter. That seemed to shock him.
"Uh... You're very welcome. Shouldn't we get to the occult club?" He asked. I nod, knowing we should, and lead him to the club room. Okay waved warmly "Alright guys, Today we have a guest in the club room, Budo you aren't afraid of blood are you?"
Oka asked, and Budo raised and Eyebrow. "You're asking me, a Martial artist, if he's afraid of blood? Well no I'm not." He said Confidently as Oka nodded "Alright, let's begin by taking off our jackets, which I see Budo has already done" Oka stated, which made me blush. 'Yeah , he took it off and handed it to me..' I thought as I removed my jacket and Budo's jacket, trying to hand it to him. And he shook his head no, whispering "Take it home with you, I'll be fine " he said and I nodded slowly , setting it down on a chair. "Now then, everyone sit in the circle, and poke yourself once with this blade, Only in the pointer finger. " Oka said, "Budo, I suggest
you sit next to Shin, only because you are new to this "
Budo nodded, Sitting next to me. Oka had a smirk, and I knew at this moment she was trying to summon a Lust demon. Only then would she put me next to Budo, considering he was my love interest, and love can turn to lust. "Okay, everyone hold hands"
Everyone did as told, Except me. I didn't know how Budo would react. Surprisingly he grabbed my hand slowly, I felt warmth. I felt his Aura and at that moment I knew a demon had been summoned. I opened my eyes immidently as did everyone but Budo, until I gave his hand a squeeze, and his eyes opened and before us Was a succubus. Oka started conversing with it until it was time for the demon to disappear. Budo hadn't spoken at all, until after then.
"Wow...." He said before suddenly he passed out and I gasped "Budo!"

" He said before suddenly he passed out and I gasped "Budo!"

Budo's P.o.v.
It spoke to me. That thing.... Demon... Succubus.. it got into my head, then it left. For seconds I could hear everything everyone was thinking. Then I blacked out, but before I blacked out I felt someone's emotions. Shin's emotions. I felt concern. I felt trust.He trusts me? We barely talked! However , that's besides the point, I woke up in a room painted purple, and the first person I saw was Shin. He was changing at that moment so I closed my eyes, yet for some reason I didn't want to. I will be completely honest, that male was adorable,. This isn't the Demon thing speaking either. I had always liked this male, for
his mysterious personality and his cuteness. It may be shocking to you that Me, the martial arts master is gay.  Either way my throat feels dry.
"Shin... Can I get some water?" I manage. "Yes, Ofcourse!' he said after jumping . Oops, I didn't mean to scare him. He handed me a bottle of water, which I drank casually and quickly "So this is your room, huh?" I asked, looking around. "Well... Yeah , it isn't much, but I like it" he said with a cute smile.

 Yeah , it isn't much, but I like it" he said with a cute smile

Third person P.o.v. ((still the same time )

Shin smiled at Budo , and Budo had blushed, not realizing he had.
"Well I should probably get home" Budo said. "Sorry for passing out"
Shin paled "uh... Budo it's passed curfew. "
"Wait what?!" He yelled checking the time, realizing Shin was right. "I'll go call my dad" he said stepping out of the room.
The call:
Budo: Hey Dad, I wanted to apologize for not coming home, I had passed out after a day of hard work.
Steven: Oh that's Fine Budo, Where are you?
Budo: At a friend's house. To be specific, I'm at Shin's house.
Steven: I'd come get you, but you seem happy to be there. I've got a business trip, so when you go home tommorow I won't be there. I'm gonna leave some money for you, do you think you can make $20 last a week?
Budo: Yeah ofcourse I can. But I've got to go, so love you! And bye
:End call: 
Budo sighed softly. "Ofcourse he had to go on a trip.."
He mumbled. "Who did?" A tall women with Shin's hair color and dark colors on asked, causing him to jump. "Oh, Uh My dad. He's gotta go on a business trip for a week." He said.
"Oh, That's not that bad! Trust me, I dealt with the same thing. Hey maybe you could stay over for the week, I'm sure Shin wouldn't mind. I'm Aimi, Shin's mother. His father will be back later today as well. "
"Oh um... I guess I could stay over. My name's Budo." He said with a grin.
"You should get back to shin " Aimi said as she walked other the kitchen and Budo immidently ran to shin "Shin, your mom says I can stay for the week while my dad is on a business trip!"
"Oh that's ni- WAIT WHAT?!"

"You should get back to shin " Aimi said as she walked other the kitchen and Budo immidently ran to shin "Shin, your mom says I can stay for the week while my dad is on a business trip!" "Oh that's ni- WAIT WHAT?!"

Hey guys! It's me! And oh what torture Shin's gonna go through XD I plan on beautiful stories, Smut or no smut.