Description

Since Wattpad Keeps Deleting My Description, Ik Its Late But, Here It Is

Woody, A 22 Year Old In L.A In College, Popular, Social Media Game Strong, Relationships Status Is A C- Bc He Can't Never Keep A Gf, And Bc Of That There Is A Reason. He Doesn't Want Anybody....Well Not Anybody, He Wants Somebody....And Its His Bestfriend Jade, Jade Is A 21 Year Old Also In L.A , In College, Popular, Social Media Game Strong Than A Bottle Of Spirytus Delikatesowy🥃😂😂(So As Woody) Her Relationship Status Is A B- Bc She Had Some Bf's That Are Trashy AsF And Some Just Never Worked Out. Until She Met Calvin, A 23Year Old In College, Popular, Social Media Game Iiight!😂, But Good, His Relationship Status Is A D-, Bc Umm.... Calvins A Hoe😕🙄, Behind Closed Doors, He Beats Jade And Treats Her Like Shit, But Out In Public He All Hearts But Woody Don't Take Bullshit, Woody Sees Straight Thru Ppl, The Only Person Who Knows About Calvin Beating Jade Is Jades Bestfriend Biannca. Jade Has A Few But Biannca Is Her Main One, Biannca Also Knows About Woody And Jade And So Does The Rest Of The Gang (Keith, Bryshere, Elijah, Algee, Luke , Quentin, Valenciah, Diamond, And Denichaah)
And What Woody Doesn't Know About Jade Is She Is Also In Love With Him And She Doesn't Know That Woody Is In Love With Her , The Gang Has Been Telling Them Both To Tell Each Other How They Feel, Woody Is Scared Bc He Doesn't Want To Ruin Their 7 Almost 8 Year Friendship And Jade Is Still In A Relationship With Calvin But Its Toxic.

Now Back To The Story...