Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3

Start from the beginning

"Justin is one of my artist that I manage." Dad said while sitting next to me.

"Oh." I answered. "Do I know him?"

"Well you did.. Um you guys had a history together." Dad answered.

"Like what?"

"You two use to date.. But since you been in that coma the past month Justin moved on and he now has another girlfriend." Dad replied.

"Do I like him still?" I asked.

"I don't know.. Do you?" Dad asked while showing me a picture of this Justin kid.

"No. He looks weird." I chuckled. I don't think I have feelings for him. Whatever happened between us is all in the past now.

"Do you remember who you are though?" Jackson asked while sitting on a couch across from us.

"Not really." I answered. Dad then started to tell me who I was.

* * *

"That's a lot of food." I said as I sat down.

"Eat a lot." Mom smiled as she put a plate in front of me. "You look so pale and skinny, we want you to be healthy." She said and sat down across from me. Everyone else sat down also and started to eat. I grabbed a chicken and some mash potatoes and started to eat. "This is good." I smiled and ate even more. Everyone smiled and continued to eat. I think I ate about everything. I was so full, but it was all good.

"Full?" Dad asked.

"Yeah... That was so good though." I smiled. "Thank you."

"I'm tired, I'm going to go upstairs and get ready for bed." Jackson yawned.

"So am I." Kenny said and followed him upstairs.

"Alfredo why don't you show Kylie to her room." Mom said.

"Do you need help cleaning up?" I asked.

"No sweetie. You go wash up and get ready for bed." Mom said.

"Come on." Alfredo said. I got up and started following him. In guessing the food made me stronger because my legs didn't feel weak anymore.

"This is my room?" I asked as I walked in.

"Yup." Alfredo smiled. "So like.. You can take a shower if you want. Over here is the bathroom."

"Shower?" I said trying to remember as I followed him.

"Yeah, you just turn on the water.. make it warm, take off everything you have on, get in, wet your body and hair, put shampoo in your hair, rinse your hair, put conditioner in your hair, rub body wash on yourself, rinse off your body, then use this face wash, don't get it in your eyes though, then you rinse your hair and after that you then rinse your face." Alfredo explained. "Got it?"

"Yeah.. What do I do after?" I asked.

"You get this towel, dry yourself off, and then wrap the towel around your body.. And then you come out here and into your closet and find your undergarments and your pajamas." Alfredo said. "Now do you got it?"

"Yeah.. Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem, I'll be in the room next to you on the right, if you need anything." Alfredo said.

"Ok." I nodded and watched as he left my room. I started to do the steps Alfredo told me to take a shower.

* * *

"Alfredo." I said as I walked into his room.

"Yeah?" He asked. He was laying in his bed on his laptop.