Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3

Start from the beginning

"It's ok Kylie.. Calm down.. That didn't happen, it was a really long dream." The doctor said.

"But it wasn't!" I yelled.

"Trust me, it was.. Ryan is not going to hurt you." The doctor said while rubbing my back. I started to calm down a little while the tears soon stopped.

"So I was dreaming?" I asked while wiping my cheeks. The doctor nodded. "Then why did I dream of having kids and marrying that boy named Justin.. Is Justin real? Who is he?" I asked.

"Probably events that happened before the accident caused them, maybe you were fantasizing in your mind while in that coma. It shouldn't happen anymore and you should be able to go back home."

"What about her memory? When will it come back?" Mom asked.

"She should regain it naturally, it won't be soon though, you should just be patient and help her remember by reminding her things." The doctor said while handing my parents a paper.

"I got her clothes." A guy named Kenny said as he entered the room again.

"We'll give you privacy." Dad said while they all left so I could change. Mom was the only one who stayed so she can help me stand up. My legs were really weak so I did need help with balance.

"Are they loose?" Mom asked as she checked the track sweatpants. They were saggy on me even though I could tell they were probably the smallest size. The sweatshirt was baggy on me too. "At home I'll cook you a big diner!" She said while giving me a warm smile. "Sound good?"

"Yes thank you." I smiled.

"Ok well let's head home right now, but first let's get some paperwork and stop by to get your medicine." Mom said while leading me out the room.

"Ready?" Dad asked. Looks like he already grabbed the paperwork. I nodded. Alfredo came to my side and helped me walk all the way down to the lobby. He was really nice to me, which I liked. I know I don't remember him much, but I could tell before he was a really close friend. As we stepped outside I looked up at the dark sky and gazed at the sparkling dots

"There's so much." I whispered to myself.

"They're called stars." Alfredo said as he looked at them too. I smiled slightly and stared at him. I sort of admired him as he looked up at the sky.

"Thank you for being nice to me, I'm sorry I can't really remember you, I'll try to." I said.

"No worries, it's fine." He smiled. "Come on let's catch up to the others." He said and we caught up to the rest. We got into the vehicle and Alfredo helped me put on my seatbelt.

"We are going home?" I asked.

"After we get your medicine." Dad answered while starting to drive.

"Ok." I nodded and sat there quietly.

* * *

"Where are we now?" I asked.

"Home, don't you remember here?" Jackson asked.

"No..." I said while taking off my seatbelt. Once again Alfredo helped me walk. Once we got inside I stopped and stared at how huge it was. "Wow." I said quietly and continued to walk. Alfredo lead me into the living room and sat me down on one of the couches.

"I'll cook you a special diner Kylie, just wait here for a while and watch TV or something." Mom said. I nodded Alfredo turned on the TV.

"Do you know who Justin is?" I asked Alfredo. "No one really answered my question earlier."