jules screamed, “this isn’t real!”

“did you hear that? he’s screaming!” gabe pinned jules to the bed with his foot, then set the phone on the nightstand where another boy (a million years ago) had placed her breakfast. from the top shelf of his bookcase he removed a dictionary, an encyclopedia, and a study bible. 

“stop it!” her words came out as a raspy whine. the weight of his foot on her chest made shouting impossible. “this isn’t real!”

“i can’t do it!” gabe said, lifting the dictionary to the ceiling above the table and phone. “i just can’t live anymore!” he dropped the book to the wood. BAM!

edgar reeled and honked from the bottom of his cage.

“oh, dear god! what have i done?” gabe grabbed the bible, lifted it, and dropped it. BAM!

jules pushed against his leg but didn’t have enough leverage to stop the rant.

gabe dropped to the bed, wrapped his arm around the back of her neck, and held her mouth shut. “goodbye, cruel world!” he shouted and raised the encyclopedia above his head, then hammered it onto the tabletop. BAM! he pinched her lips, grabbed his phone from the nightstand, and turned on the speaker.

the female operator was sobbing.

gabe punched the phone off, released jules, and cackled. “she bought the whole damn thing! she kept telling me to live one more day! brilliant!” he held his stomach and rolled on the mattress. “brilliant!”

jules wiped her mouth with her arm. “this isn’t who you are...”

gabe sat up. his smile vanished. “how would you know?”

jules touched his face. she wrapped her fingers around the back of his neck. she drew him in and she kissed him.

when she pulled back, gabe said, “you’re a nice girl. but you should go.”

jules shook her head. “no.”

*  *  *

00sexboy00: dante fiiiiiiire. i was hopin youd show. youve got quite the following in our old stompin ground

dante_fire18:sexboyyy. been a while. i’m king of this room. the peons adore me.

00sexboy00: all hail the king!!!!!!!!!

dante_fire18: ha.

00sexboy00: talked to them for quite a while before u showed. they tell me u fucked up ur first attempt, now ur gunna try it again

dante_fire18: something like that.

00sexboy00: is that bitch with u?

dante_fire18: jules? how’d you know about her? you been creepin’ my blog?

00sexboy00: maybe

dante_fire18: tight piece of ass. asleep on my bed right now ;) keeps nagging me though. can’t get this chick to LEAVE ME BE.

00sexboy00: when u gunna do it?

dante_fire18: three days. if i wasn’t so sentimental i would have done it already.

00sexboy00: how? somethin dramatic i hope

dante_fire18: i was thinking about the whole webcam thing a la asian-john. i’ve got 20 kids who’d show up online to watch. but that’s not what this is about. i’m not doing it for show.

Lighthouse Nightsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें