Nihil Zetsubō

Name: Nihil Zetsubō
Age: Usually 17, but depends on roleplay.
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Generally Human, but may change.
Powers: Usually none, but is able to make people whose blood he consumes do one task for him if a power is required for the roleplay.
Looks: Pretty much just like the media.
Personality: Nihil is unassertive, unassuming, and generally unnoticed. He dislikes attention and prefers to observe than to participate. He is pretty bright and does well in class, but struggles to apply his knowledge to daily life. He likes quantifying things and keeping them orderly. Dramatic change in his environment can leave him a nervous wreck and causes immense stress.
Flaws: Apathetic, Rigid, and Unassertive.
Backstory: Nihil was born into a standard, middle class household. He never had any real problems growing up and enjoyed a relatively autonomous childhood. In elementary school he manifested his intelligence, but grew apart from his friends due to being accepted into different schools. He decided to focus on his education and never sook out any relationships. He is able to function in social occasions, but is mainly apathetic towards those around him.
Likes: Anime, Dark Places, and Cold Places
Dislikes: Confrontation, Being the Center of Attention, and Bright Lights.
Other: More details will be added as I use him more and more.