Love?

A few more days had passed and you hadn't seen any of the skaters. Your short program was tomorrow and you had been practicing all day, thought you couldn't focus.
You sat on a bench in the rink, unable to concentrate. For some reason, the only thing going through your mind was Yuri.
'I... I... I feel, alone?' You said.
'My chest, my heart, it hurts. My brain is telling me that I have to see him, why?' You questioned.
'What is this?"
'I feel happy when I'm with him, sad when I'm away from him, what is this?'
'Love?'
'I wonder if he is feeling like this about me?' You asked.
'No, he's not a fucking idiot, he's probably skating away!' You said, annoyed with yourself.
"[Y/N]!" Your coach said.
You hummed.
"Have you found someone? Someone you love?"
Your face heated up.
"That's the only answer I need. [Y/N], you need to use this, this could make your performance complete." Your coach said.
"It won't help, I-I can't concentrate."
"All you need to do is think of them whilst you're skating, do it for them!"
"Now?" You asked.
"No, do it tomorrow, at the competition, I want you to go home and get some rest."
You nodded.

Time skip
You laid in bed, Yuri in his bed across from you. He got in later than you, since he doesn't have a competition until a couple more days.
You, on the other hand, came home, ate dinner and went straight to bed, but haven't slept at all.
Nerves were engulfing you, this was your first time in the senior division and you couldn't feel the music, how could your career even go on?
You tossed and turned, then you opened your eyes and saw Yuri standing next to your bed looking over you.
"Nervous?" He asked.
This was the first time he had spoken to you in days, the pain in your chest began to subside.
'Love?' You thought.
You nodded to Yuri then began to sit up, before he shoved you back down.
"No, you need to sleep, Baka! My grandpa, every night before a competition, he, he had a technique to calm me down. Want me to try it on you?"
You nodded.
"Get comfy." He said, you got your cat plush and snuggle into it, closing our eyes.
He began stroking your hair and moving his fingers through it.
You eyebrows furrowed, but you soon relaxed and began enjoying it.
It really was quite nice and calming, you soon felt yourself drifting to sleep.
"I like you."

YO READERS!!!!
*Groans* Soooo much writing!
Does this seem rushed?
Anyway, Hope you liked the chapter!
Please vote and comment if you did!
Ok, bye guys!
😸
-Authorchan