"Seven! What is with you! Why are you so mad at me!"

"I-I don't even know! Okay?"

"Well, let me... let me... let me make it up to you."

"What?" 

"I'll..."

Mike contemplated this for a few minutes, then ran forward to Sev, and kissed her flat on the lips. Dustin had a pleasantly amazed look, and Lucas laughed. El gasped.

"That make it up?' 

"Yeah. Yeah it did."

"Could you lovebirds stop it and let us plan?'

"Yeah, sure. El, do you know how to get there? To the Upside Down?"

El shrugged. 

"Oh my god!" Lucas huffed, throwing his hands up. 

-- Time Skip --

When Seven got home, she found out that Lonnie was over. She had never personally met him, but Will didn't like him so she avoided him. 

She slipped into her room to get ready for the funeral.

Seven reached awkwardly behind herself and buttoned the buttons on her black lace dress. 

She slipped on some black flats and slid a black headband into her hair

She slipped on some black flats and slid a black headband into her hair. She was still going to the funeral, because it was her brother, and everyone though he was dead, although she knew he wasn't. Sev was beginning to think her mother wasn't crazy.

"Hey Sev?"  Jonathan shouted.

"Yes?' She shouted back.

"Could you come tie my tie?"

"You know very well that I have no idea how to do that."

"I need help!"

"You're sixteen! Wear a bow tie."

-- Time Skip --

"Fear not, for I am your God. I will always be with you. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  It is times like these that out faith is challenged."

Jonathan and Joyce and Lonnie  were sitting on the bench, but Sev was standing with her friends, Mike's arm wrapped firmly around her waist. Dustin nudged Mike and Lucas, and Mike nudged Sev. They all looked over to Jennifer Hayes, a green eyed-blonde girl. She was crying.

"Just wait till we tell Will that Jennifer Hayes was crying at his funeral."

Mike and Seven and Lucas laughed quietly, and Mrs. Karen shushed them. 

-- time Skip -- 

Everyone attending the funeral passed by the coffin and dropped a white or yellow rose, and Sev greeted a few people, Mike's hand comfortingly on her shoulder. Lonnie pulled over Mike and Sev.