"BAKA! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!"

You giggled, jumping to him wish he caught you in his arms, bridle style. "Of course I will Tsun tsun~" You say smiling brightly, blushing. Killua smiled, his red blush still there but starting to fade before it faded away quickly. "Wait... What did I say about calling me that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: There we go! =w=

Killua: TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!

Me: I'm sowwy! I got so busy! >^<

Killua: Yeah! kissing (quest) Bendy!

Me: o//A//o *gasp* Eh?! Wait-

*moving on to the next scenario*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gon:

At the crack of dawn, Gon fluttered his beautiful hazel brown eyes opened, smiling down at you, who was in his arms. He cherished the feeling of his arms wrapped around your form, his head gently resting on top of your hair, cushioned by your H/c locks. A smile came to his lips, before glancing outside, seeing as the sun was beginning to seep through the trees indicating today was going to be a beautiful day, but never as beautiful as you were to him.

Carefully, he slipped out of bed quietly, making sure he didn't wake you. Than, he made sure you were all tucked in and comfortable which he than proceeded outside into the forest. An area he was so familiar with, the forest on Whale Island, his home. Now, he was headed to a special area.

About 45 minutes later, you woke up. You didn't feel the familiar arms of your lover and was confused. Did he have a mission? Or... You sat up, rubbing your eyes sleepily and looked around the room. No sign of Gon. You glanced over at the window, seeing the forest. "Ah, he must be in the forest again." You say smiling lightly. Now, you got up from your soft bed, putting on some clothes and made your way into the forest.

On your search, you heard the beautiful song of the birds, how peaceful... You hummed softly, singing in your own way with the birds who fluttered around the peaks of the forest. Soon, you found Gon, who was in front of a glistening pond, crouched down and seemed to be gathering or preparing something.

"Gon?" You asked which Gon stood up abruptly and turned towards you. "Ah! You gave me a scare Y/n - san! But... you weren't supposed to be awake yet..." Gon murmured the last part to himself, sweat dropping.  "Eh? I wasn't?" You asked, confused. "What were you doing?" Gon smiled brightly, a slight blush to his cheeks. The sun complimented his beautiful hazel brown eyes and his skin, making his smile appear like it was brighter than the sun. You felt yourself blush at the sight you were seeing.

"Y/n - san," He moved out of the way, revealing a beautiful and healthy roses. Gon was putting the roses in a vase, given how there was fragments of dirt around it.  Gon walked over to you, taking your hands in his, and held it lovingly. "Mito-san said Roses resemble love, and that I should only give them to the one I love most." He turned, smiling at you, his eyes sparkling reflecting love and affection. "I'm giving them to you..." He took both of your hands, you two now facing each other. "Y/n, I love you" Gon said with a kawaii blush on his face. You couldn't help but smile brightly, a pink blush enveloping your cheeks. You gently walked over to the vase of roses, "They're so beautiful Gon!" You placed a kiss on his cheek which made Gon smile more.

You gazed at the roses before something shining, buried in the dirt slightly got your attention. "Huh?" Confused, you gently picked the small object up and took it out of the dirt. Your e/c orbs widened as there was a beautiful ring covered with different kinds of gems was in your hands. "Gon? Are you-" You were cut off by Gon's gentle voice. "Mito - san said that if I wanted to be with a loved one forever, I needed to give them a ring." Gon softly said smiling, his cheeks even more red. "She also said I needed to ask a question, but like this." He got down on his knee, holding your hands gently and looked up at you, his eyes sparkling beautifully. "Y/n, will you marry me?"