Prologue|Edited|

My Name is Naruto Naruto Uzumaki Namizake . I am 12 years old. Yes I know about my parents since I was 4 years when I was kicked out of the orphanage. I also met Kurama when I was 4  when the villagers tortured me. An anbu code name Wheasle real name Itachi Uchiha. Itachi became my first sensei. I became and Anbu at age 7. I am the youngest Anbu prodigy in Konoha's history. Kurama became my second sensei after we got to know each and became friends.

Itachi and I dated before he was order to massacre his clan. My heart broken when he left and idiotic villagers called him a traitor.  He left me alone with the hatred of the villagers and shinobis along with the arrogant councils. Before Itachi left he made me promise to watch over his Ototo Sasuke Uchiha. I continue watching over him. Sasuke is an arragont selfish bastard who should be grateful that he had parents from the beginning. How pathetic that  council, villagers and shinobis spoil sasike just because he is the so call last Uchiha in Konoha. They spat on my father's wish for me to be treated as a hero for holding Kurama. It wasn't Kurama's fault that he attacked the village years ago. He was control to attacked the village.

I had to pretend I was a dead last dobe during the academy. No one knows the real me besides the third hokage and Itachi. Ha it's easy to fool everyone else except those two. I do pranks to get revenge on the foolish blind villagers and shinobis.  Also to test my skills. I outrun the Anbus that don't know that I am an Anbu prodigy. My code name is Kitsune.

There are days that I miss Itachi. My heart aches knowing that I will never be with him.He is the first person to love me for who I am and doesn't see me as a monster like the rest of Konoha besides Sandaime-Sama.

I don't know if my so call friends are really my friends. They don't know the real me only my mask. They treat me horrible. They are blind and arrogant.  I don't know how long I will able to keep my mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Of Prologue~
Don't forget to vote and comment.